Question for the men. Which role play costumes are your favs?

As above. Which role play outfits do it for you?

Got to be naughty school girl!! My OH looks great in a plaid skirt, long socks and patent shoes!! Although they are a bit higher than schools would allow!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

My husband prefers the sexy secretary outfit I made up.

That means hair up, sexy glasses, business suit (with the skirt shortened to make it obscenely short), a see through blouse, a brightly coloured bra, stockings and suspenders and work style flat shoes.

I feel incredibly sexy in this outfit, and I know I'll end up any session in this outfit being spanked. Love it.

At the moment french maid for both of us.

Secretary is definitely up there.

Have recently got a maids outfit to take with us on a hotel stay soon, but more of a realistic maid uniform (shortened as KinkyMira suggests) than the typical frilly French made outfit.

Got a bit of a thing for 50s vintage/pinup at the moment after dressing up for Goodwood revival last year too.

Secretary or school girl always win Although she wonโ€™t do the schoolgirl outfit

Definitely the frilly French maid. We have 2 of those with hair pieces, feather dusters, add satin gloves and stockings and I canโ€™t think straight for excitement!

Never really got the schoolgirl look thing. Doesnโ€™t do a thing for me.

The dominatrix look of all black shiny stuff and a crop just makes me melt.

Fantasy wise, air stewardess is a great look. Google Ancilla Tilia air stewardess for the perfect role model![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It has got to be the maid! Such a turn on!

Got a great school girl outfit gets him going every time.... Think it will be on tonight ๐Ÿ˜œ

Supergirl that sexy short red skirt and the long cloak it just does it for me. I can picture bending her over and inserting my kryptonite, right in her pussy

Alwaysonmymind wrote:

Supergirl that sexy short red skirt and the long cloak it just does it for me. I can picture bending her over and inserting my kryptonite, right in her pussy

Ooh, I bet my husband would like that one. I think I'm going to do that one next.

Love to be punished by the sexy police woman ๐Ÿ˜œ

School Girl, French maid, Air Hostess. Current favourites.

Love the innocent schoolgirl look or the sexy secretary

As others have said Secretary is a good one - obtainable treat! Nurse outfit is good too.

Either the innocent schoolgirl or something more dom with a big strap on

Stockings knee high boots and sexy underwear for me big turn on

I'm big into cosplay stuff as a roleplay thing.

Police uniform the older version.