Question for wand users

Hi there,

I've always been a rabbit gal, been trying to branch out a bit recently (panty vibes were certainly more fun than I thought!). I've heard a lot of "buzz" about wands as of late, needless to say I've grown rather curious.

Are they worth trying out :)? Any opinions or recommendations would be great!

Since getting my love honey deluxe wand mains operated vibrator all my dildos have been made redundant...ðŸĪŠ...it packs a damn good punch and then some...ðŸ’ĶðŸ’ĶðŸ’Ķ...squirt everytime...the rechargeable waterproof mantric one I have is good but hasn't got the power of the mains one does the job though but takes a bit more to get there...ðŸĪŦ

My partner loves her wand and always easily orgasms when we use it.

If you like clitoral stimulation then a wand is the perfect match, you can really target the vibrations, adjust the speed and due to their long handles you get much better reach so your not having to form your body into strange positions - this makes them great for use during penetrative sex too!

I'm not sure if your intent is to use it solo, or with a partner but I can also vouch as a male that it feels great on other parts of the body too! We often incorprate it into foreplay especially when teasing one and other.

If your curiousity is getting the better of you I would highly reccomend giving one a go! There are tonnes of options from wireless to mains powered ones that I imagine really pack a punch. I have linked the one we use below and for us we find it great!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37807

Would love one of the larger ones soon though as they have many attachments which would diversify the toy even more!

Mains powered wands are powerful and versatile. They can be targeted but they also stimulate a wider area than a bullet. The best aspect though is their versatility. There are loads of different attachments for both male and female stimulation.

Absolutely 100% yes!

They are very powerful toys, go mains powered though and you won't find anything else the same. I am generally a big fan of powerful, rumbly rather than buzzy vibrators and the mains powered wand we have is certainly that. Thoroughly recommend!

Hey ForsetRomper - Wands... Oh My Days!!!

A total game changer for both of us. Ours is a recent purchase and I can't see us ever getting bored of it. I can't recomend it highly enough. Check out our review here...

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464&reviewid=294221#customer_reviews

Let us know how it all goes. Can't wait to read your review if you chose to dive in!

Thanks guys, I wouldn't have thought to factor in that the mains powered ones would pack more punch. :) Looks like I'll need to update my wishlist sooner than I thought.

funny bone that review is wonderful read, thanks for the mood lifter!

Like CurvyJill, we have 2 wands, the Mantric rechargeable wand and Doxy Number 3 disco wand.

The mantric was our first wand massager and when we first started using it, Mrs Sen loved it, orgasmed very quickly from the vibrations, could only cope with its first power setting. This has changed overtime, and it is now getting up to 3 on the scale, but it turns it a bit more buzzy.

The Doxy is on a whole different level. Much noisier than the mantric, but deep rumbly sensations. Her orgasms are much more powerful and on the right day she can have back to back multiple orgasms especially when combined with a dildo. The doxy was the first time I had seen her orgasm from just external stimulation, she is usually an internal type of woman, so that should give you a sense of the power.

We have the mains powered and the mini rechargeable one. My other half prefers the smaller one as it's less noisy, and can be easily taken away with us. The mains powered one can be quite intense at the top end of the vibrations too, so maybe something to think about

ForestRomper wrote:

Thanks guys, I wouldn't have thought to factor in that the mains powered ones would pack more punch. :) Looks like I'll need to update my wishlist sooner than I thought.

You're welcome. I'm sure a wand would life your mood even further!

As no-one has said it yet I'll throw in the universal caveat of, every body is different so everyone can't like everything equally. Some toys will be 'orgasm guaranteed' for some people, but for others will be just 'meh' (or worse). So remember to read the reviews as well (both good and bad) and see if any of their descriptions chime with what you know or think you might like. 🙂👍

For what it's worth I think it's worth testing out every vibe shape. 🙂 Wands are good for broad stimulation (as opposed to precision, like a bullet), so they're not only good for people who like an 'all-over' feel, but can easily be shared by two people during (depending on position of course).

We like medium-large rechargeable wands like the Mantric and the Desire (and the squishy Tracey Cox one too now, though it feels a bit different because of the squish). We do have the LH mains-powered Classic and the Deluxe, but we find them a bit too industrial (too big, too loud, too heavy) for our bedroom style. For Mrs Chimp the frequency of the vibe seems to be as important as the power. She does like strong vibrations, but as long as they're rumbly (lower frequency) then the rechargeable ones are powerful enough. 👍

Ok so firstly I'm a bit of a power queen. I love my Doxy diecast, but due to the size and weight I much prefer the Doxy number 3.

I have a Hitachi mains powered wand and for me there is nothing that makes me cum faster or harder. I have a battery powered rechargeable wand also but the power is nothing close and always seems to give in at the wrong momenrt. My husband knows I use mine very regularly (almost daily) and can also use it on himself where he can only last a minute before it gets him to his orgasm.

ForestRomper wrote:

You are most welcome. We loved it!

I've had a small wand that you plug in to the wall and I've loved it so much that I wanted to experience it by shoving the rounded head of the wand vibrator up my anus and it was absolutely amazing and it entirely felt like it made the inside of my ass numb due to the harsh vibrations at full speed!

I'm a straight guy and I bought a wand vibrator a couple of months ago. It's absolutely awesome, I can achieve the most delicious hands free orgasm with it. I was so pleased that even as a 40 something male I could find new ways of pleasuring myself

YES!!! Do it!! They are amazing!! I have one and absolutely love it lol x

1 Like