Questions for people who enjoy anal/prostate stimulation

So, questions for the people out there who enjoy anal/prostate stimulation:

1. What is your go-to toy for anal/prostate stimulation?

2. What is your favourite position?

3. Do you prefer to do it most when alone or with a partner?

4. What do you most enjoy about it?

5. And finally, what’s the largest toy ‘or object!’ you’ve managed to take?

I will start us off:

1. Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 7 Inch (have just ordered the 9 inch!

2. Sat down (cowgirl style?) or on my back with legs spread

3. Alone - Feel less inhibited doing it alone, but I’m working on it!

4. Feeling of fullness and prolonged pleasure

5. 8 inch dildo, only once… I’m currently working on getting the Nexus Ace Large Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug to fit. Taken months and I got very close today but not quite all the way in

I’m really interested to hear what you guys have to say!

1. What is your go-to toy for anal/prostate stimulation?

Strap-on pegging or Electrastim Medium Noir butt plug.

Pegging:- Face to face with my hips up on a wedge cushion or doggy
Electrastim:- Strapped down to the bed with nipple chains and a blindfold.

Mostly with a partner.

The physical pleasure produced by the stimulation of the prostate.
The feeling of being dominated.

An 8" Lifelike Lover dildo with a 5.5" circumference.

1 Like

Hi! Would be nice if us anal loving ladies could join in too? Apart from the prostate bit of course?!

1 Like

Sure thing! To be honest I’d never even considered women getting pleasure from anal, very naive of me really! Be great to hear some views from the ladies too :grinning:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks. There’s lots of us on the forum!

What is your go-to toy for anal/prostate stimulation? My small metal jewelled plug usually followed by my large (ish) super soft beads

On my back for solo play or doggy with my OH

About the same!

The fullness, the satisfying “pop” when a plug or bead goes in, I’m quite sensitive back there so just touching that area feels good

5. And finally, what’s the largest toy ‘or object!’ you’ve managed to take? My OH’s cock :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

** What is your go-to toy for anal/prostate stimulation?**
The Doc Johnson Large Round Buttplug and the DJ Hung Dildo.

With Pegging definitely face to face

Both, but it is the best when my OH plays with my bum. But also really like to play with on my own.

I really like the feeling of fullness down there and the intense feeling of the stimulation of the prostate

Biggest toy I have inserted is the Doc Johnson Shellshock Small

1 Like

1 -
Favourite toy for solo anal stimulation has to be the Doc Johnson Titanmen Rumpy “plug”, this provides a wonderful blend of length and girth and the 2nd bulb took an age to be able to take. completely.

Favourite position for partnered anal stimulation would be the king cock 8 inch dildo / harness combo for pegging. The 6 inch girth really makes its presence felt without being uncomfortably big when thrust by Mrs Sen

2 -

For solo play - no real favorite position as it depends on the toy, but either on my back, knees tucked up to my chest as this really opens me up to take larger toys, or sitting upright mounting the toy (if its a dildo) cowboy style as I can ride / bounce on it to emulate a thrusting motion without needing to hold onto the toy.

For partnerd - it depends too but generally on my back, knees tucked up allowing her on top “missionary position” style, that way we can still kiss and I have access to her boobs.

3 - I do it alone more than with Mrs Sen, but I would far rather include it as a regular part of our sex.

4 - Fullness, stretch and that it offers different sensations than normal penis stimulation.

5 - Dildo is the King Cock 8.5inch dildo (6.5inch girth), butt plug is the Lovehoney Large Silicone plug (7.5inch girth) - but I have only gotten that in completely a handful of times.

1 Like