Questions for the opposite sex

A wee game. Any questions you have for the opposite sex or just sex in general that you've done but never known why. Mine is; why do women like their hair getting pulled during doggy?

And as per usual, my spacing is away to pot

Is the idea that we answer the question and ask another for the next person, similar to other threads on here?

if so here goes,

I think Alicia4Ever is right it's a passion thing, it's a bit rough and naughty. Also there's a thin line between pleasure and pain and a grey area in between lol!

My question for the opposite sex would be

How would you describe the difference in sensation between oral and penetrative sex?

Penetrative sex is the most amazing velvety smooth wetness engulfing the whole penis. Oral is more concentrated and teasing with more variations. Both are ok😁 My question: describe the feeling of being given a good hard pumping, how does it feel inside you?

Assuming you are properly aroused before the pumping...

It feels like the world falls away and gets dark and there is only your, er cunt in the universe! Like your vagina is hungry and getting fed at the same time.

Wow brattyfox that's an awesome way of describing it!

Idk how to describe it really. It feels like a very satisfying fullness with added thrills and sensations with every thrust. It is like Brattyfox says an overwhelming feeling that can make everything else go away!

BrattyFox wrote:

Assuming you are properly aroused before the pumping...

It feels like the world falls away and gets dark and there is only your, er cunt in the universe! Like your vagina is hungry and getting fed at the same time.

Nice description, sounds pretty fantastic! Someone once made an analogy to the feeling you get in your tummy if you drive a car fast over a hump back bridge, repeatedly.

And yes to the assumption, wasn't after a description of friction burns ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Am I allowed to ask another question along the same lines? Ok, thanks!

For me a slow sensual shag can also be really good, really lets you maximise the feelings of being inside the warmest wettest most welcoming place in the world, feels fantastic. Is this more frustrating than fulfilling for a woman most of the time and need the harder pumping to enjoy?

My question would be what is the one sex act that you know 99 % chance you probably will not do or ever have happen but find the most intriuging or makes you excited thinking about?

I dream of a bi sexual foursome where I get to have my husband and the other guy, then watching my husband with the other girl. We then swop and I play around with the other girl and my husband goes to work on the other guy and visa versa as we watch them.

I doubt it will ever happen but it’s currently my favourite fantasy.

I dream of quite a few, but I think one of my favourite fantasies would be a having a beautiful Lady reverse panty facesitting on me with her peachy bottom, wearing hi cut plain white cotton panties covering her bottom, the thought drives me wild. I can only dream unfortunately.