Quick advice needed

So, I love getting my OH to orgasm but once she has, she won't let me anywhere near her clit. I've seen on the net that something cold can quickly desensitise the clit but doesn't loose that feeling of another orgasm. I've only seen it once and tried to look for more evidence but I can't.
Any tips is greatly appreciated

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

So, I love getting my OH to orgasm but once she has, she won't let me anywhere near her clit. I've seen on the net that something cold can quickly desensitise the clit but doesn't loose that feeling of another orgasm. I've only seen it once and tried to look for more evidence but I can't.
Any tips is greatly appreciated

I don't like to touch after I've come either too sensitive down there she's not alone so don't worry she'll let you know if she wants more.

I'm lucky in so much as I can orgasm from clit stimulation, penetration, nipple play (needs to be rough though) and anal penetration. If her clit is too sensitive after one orgasm maybe you could explore some other ways to get her off without the need to touch her there again ?

I disagree with the ice cube therory. Mr. B and I play with ice cubes as a form of foreplay. We use them everywhere. I have never been desensitized... Maybe have her gently play with her own clit as you pleasure other areas. Another option is to have sex in positions that keep you far from her clit such as reverse cowgirl, dogy, etc...

Have to disagree with the ice cube desensitising too, it actually makes me more sensitive, as it does a lot of women.

It may just be that she is really sensitive and it's just something you have to live with. Do you know if she plays with vibrators and does she have the same issue when she does?

Sometimes it can be excessive stimulation that makes it so sensitive too. I know that if I have a quick orgasm using a bullet or something then I can go again, but if my partner has been playing and teasing it for a long time then it is a lot more sensitive after that orgasm and needs much more time to be able to be touched again.

I'm the same once i have had an orgasm through clit stimulation i can't have it toched again for a little while. my suggestion to keep momentum going is to go directly onto another erogonus zone. like lick the labia or nipple play etc. give her 10 mins or so and try agin with gentle clit stimulation

I agree with the others, I find once I get to the point where I'm sensitive and it gets painful, nothing can stop that apart from time.

Just have a chat with her, as said above have a play with going straight from there to somewhere else so her clit gets a break

I'm same too, but it does subside rather quickly. Ice cubes make me even more sensitive. Perhaps just hold and caress her for a while, until the sensitivity passes.

Ice cubes will make her more sensitive. TBH I get 'sore' or sensitive down there, after a big O and hate my clit being touched afterwards, for a good 10-20 minutes.

Nothing you can really do about it.

Same here, I can't be touched after a clitoral orgasm and I need a good bit of time before I can handle my breasts being touched again, although I can still orgasm through penetration afterwards.