Quick Advice

Just purchased a Flesh Light from LH and wonderd if using talcumpowder after cleaning is just like using the renewal powder?

Also if there any pointers i could use about my new toy. Thanks alot :D

Hi Less Than 3 - Just had a quick look on the LH Site and found the link below that I think will help you. It does say on this link that you should not use talc. Hope this helps :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-clean-a-fleshlight-sex-toy/

Use cornstarch. It is basically the same as renewer powder and even FL recommend it. You can pick up a box of it in the baking isle of most food stores (It is used as a thickener in sauces etc if you are interested lol) and it is way cheaper.

Talc, no....it is perfumed, among other things that are not good for the delicate Fleshlight material.

Cornstarch is the way to go xx

Jinx Avrielle lol xxx

Just seen this,

1. DO store your Fleshlight in its case where possible
    DO store any additional inserts in separate bags
    DO use body-safe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20999 to restore the silky feel of your Fleshlight

2. DON'T use talcum powder on your Fleshlight
    DON'T share your Fleshlight with anyone else
    DON'T use silicone lube with your Fleshlight: always use

I dont understand what could be so wrong with talcumpowder?

Oh thanks alot guys, very helpful :D

Any Advice on using it ect?

I am no expert on why not talcum powder, I only know it is not recommended and I can only guess that it contains ingredients that could damage the delicate material, like perfumes or oils or something else. xx

Hi Less Than 3 - Please see link below :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/using-the-fleshlight-male-sex-toy/

You need to use lube (Water based, not oil or silicone based for the same reasons as the talkcum poder thing) slather plenty onto your penis and use your fingers to massage some more around the opening of the Fleshlight, insert your fingers to rub some lube inside. Then you can grip it and use it to slide on and off your penis or get inventive by sticking the fleshlight between your mattress or pillows for hands free fun. You can either thrust into it or hold onto it and masturbate in the normal ways (Albeit with a larger thing to grip lol) Experiment and find what works best for you, slow, shallow, deep, fast, or slow.

Just have fun with it....the world is your oyster...or something! lol

have fun with it !

You can't use talcum powder because it is made of the bones of evil people and sometimes salamanders. The evil contained within will rot your fleshlight and may cause you to get fin rot.

(Sorry if this isn't really what I should be using the forums for but I'm usualy good, I promise:)

1 Like

sephiebb wrote:

You can't use talcum powder because it is made of the bones of evil people and sometimes salamanders. The evil contained within will rot your fleshlight and may cause you to get fin rot.

(Sorry if this isn't really what I should be using the forums for but I'm usualy good, I promise:)

Hahaha!

This is the official response from now on.... :P

1 Like

QT Pi :D

Oh no jess. I once had a talc explosion and breathed in a hell of a lot. Will I be ok?;)

Stuburns wrote:

Oh no jess. I once had a talc explosion and breathed in a hell of a lot. Will I be ok?;)

Oh no! There is a very good chance you've been infected with the evil!

The only way to be sure is to put you into a pink fluffy room filled with kittens, bunnies and cotton candy to see if you spontaneously combust!

If you survive the ordeal, I think you're safe! ;)

I'm on it!