Quickest they've cum

Whats the quickest your OH has cum?

Mine once came in about a minute of sex, it was actually a super turn on for me knowing he couldn’t hold it.

5 Likes

Ooh I love that you said that. :heart: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

@Loopylou

using THIS thing https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/arcwave-ion-pleasure-air-smart-silence-male-masturbator/a45127g81269.html I can hold out for only 5 mins or so, it’s VERY powerful and quick.

4 Likes

Hubby has cum from about 30 seconds. He was a bit annoyed that he cumed that quickly, but I loved how turned on he was and that he just had to cum.
I’ve told him that I don’t care when he cums, cos before he does, he’s made me cum at least once maybe twice :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

When she puts me on the fuxxing machine with a Fleshlight sleeve fitted she can make me come in 2 or 3 minutes (or keep me on edge forever).

When she masturbates she can come within a minute but I can keep her on edge for a long time if she wishes it.

4 Likes

Obviously depending on the build up and situation, but for some reason riding my wife Doggy style can make me cum ridiculously quickly ( about a minute). Usually with " Ladies first " being attended to. :yum:

4 Likes

I didn’t realise I was suppose to time it ? I never done it against the clock before we prefer no pressure no time limit but a quickie is good too

2 Likes

My wife has cum in a matter of single digit minutes with digital stimulation during a quickie (our routine/vanilla/bedtime sex is usually about 10-15 minutes in missionary/CAT-ish with her digital stimulation). I can’t recall ever a time of her climbing on top or me going down on her that was memorably faster, and she doesn’t normally rush to it - I just know we’ve had quickies that were in the 5 minutes range where we both came.

My fastest is about a minute of thrusting from behind, also in quickie pursuit. I usually can hold off until she has or is about to cum.

2 Likes

If my wife goes on top then I will be done in a matter of minutes. She just know how’s to make me squirm when she’s in control :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Depends on what you mean by “quickest” and if there was foreplay, or teasing, or whatever required.

I think we both have orgasmed within a minute or two… but that’s usually if we are super horny and turned on.

3 Likes

We dont have penetrative sex all that often anymore so when we do and she is on top the feeling is so good that I’ll easily come within a minute and can stay hard for a few minutes afterwards. I find it annoying though since I can last way longer if I’m ontop or recieving a bj. For me , I thinks its very much to do with conditioning and stems from years of her trying to get penatrative sex over with as quickly as possible . I also have quite an active imagination so during foreplay I get into a headspace of hightend arrousal so when we finally get to it, I’m ready to explode.

3 Likes

OH it is normally all over in about 15 minutes. The first time we had anal I he came within 5 minutes.

1 Like

No bloke will admit it. Maybe im the first we have all been there when u have been super horny and you have shot ya load b4 you have evan put it in! Lol lucky its not a regular thing it was so embarrassing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It all depends with if there are external stresses in our lives (kids/work/health issues etc).

I’ve squirted in under a minute before. My OH it all depends on how much foreplay we have had before. He lasts 10-15 mins and sometimes he lasts 5 mins!

Last weekend he came twice in an hour. It took longer first time round for him to come then I was just teased him and he came in maybe 2 mins so all depends haha

3 Likes

No, that’s never happened to me. :lying_face:

Em- one time it was like 30 seconds but haven’t ever repeated it

Joe - about 30 seconds the first time we had sex

1 Like