Quickie Sex

We occasionally like quickie sex.
To us that means PIV without either of us achieving orgasm.

We did this last night just before our friends arrived for dinner at our place. My husband came up behind me and started kissing my neck then fondling me. We ended up with me leaning over the sink and him slipping in up the side of my thong. Then the door bell rang and we stopped disengaged and greeted our friends. We had a lovely meal with them and as soon as we had said goodbye we were at each other in the lounge and this time we both finished. :partying_face:

Quickie sex. We thoroughly recommend it. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Love a quicky, spices things up, sets the mood for more to come,

4 Likes

Can’t beat them :joy:

3 Likes

I love it when he does this. Whether it be if I’m at the sink, in the kitchen or bathroom, he’ll just slide in, and bring us both to orgasm within a couple of minutes.

I could be doing anything, and he’ll just want to have a quickie. And he knows that I’ll never turn him down :joy: I love it just as much as he does :smirk:

9 Likes

We’ve done this now and then but quickies are difficult with kids around.

5 Likes

We often have quickie sex in a morning then just as we are both getting into it hear the little people wake up and head straight for our room! Mad dash to get pjs on before they get in. We always make plans to continue that night but it ends up Mrs asleep on the sofa.

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with a quickie- when you got an urge just go for it

5 Likes

This is our season. More and more the kids are running around the neighborhood with friends at least one afternoon each weekend (or Grandma and Grandpa take them), but the spontaneous sex is hard to come by. Still plenty of bedtime romps, so I’m not complaining, just missing the freedom.

3 Likes

Quickies are a favorite of mines, outside behind the shed (at my mom’s​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:)
my ex and I used to pretend to have a smoke and go at each other for a few minutes before going back inside…

5 Likes

We both enjoy a good old quickly doggystyle position
Normally before work
We both try and cum but 9 times out of 10 I just cum inside her

5 Likes

My husband and I have never quite got the knack of the “quickie”. :rofl:

4 Likes

Bet you both was feeling very Randy throughout the whole dinner!

2 Likes