Quiet remote control egg?

I've been searching LH for a remote controlled toy I can wear out and about. I've found a couple that look good, however the reviews are saying they are noisy!

Has anyone got a quiet remote controlled egg that they would recommend to wear out?

Hey sexybabe, I've owned a few love eggs and the quitest ones by far the fsog one. In saying that, it's not silent and can be heard through clothes in a quiet house. Although the times I've handed hubby the remote when "up and running", hes been none the wiser. So what I'm trying to say is, I think that because it's in my body that i can hear it moreso than anybody else.

When we've gone out together just to the local shops I'm confident that nobody else can hear it. If hubby can't when he's aware abd controlling it then im sure nobody else will.

They're good little toys to use to liven up boring trips.

It'd be great to know which one you decide on. I recommend going with rechargeable as aposed to battery operated, the difference in quality with the fsog one and any other ive tried) is immense 😙💗xx

Hi Slinkybinky, is it this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888

Looks gorgeous! There are so many to choose from, I wasn't sure whether to go for the Tracey Cox one which is the DOTD today. What I'd really really like is the We Vibe, the reviews are amazing (although there are only 3) and it's apparently really quiet. That's what worries me with some of them, they're apparently quite noisy? What if you're in a bar and suddenly the music stops and it goes quiet?! Although even if you could hear a aigh noise I guess no one else would know where it's coming from!

I'll definitely be trying one and I'll let you know which one I choose! 😁 X

Rechargeable is way quieter than battery operated. There are no batteries to rattle about. 

The Desire range is fairly quiet as far as vibes go. I don't have the egg but I have the cock ring and the clitoral vibe and they do right by me! 

Thanks Leanne, I'll have a look at the desire toys. I really fancy the We Vibe as that's meant to be very quiet, need to save up and treat myself! 😁

I have the Desire love egg. I love it!!!

I dont like the tracey cox one at all it did nothing for me personally. And its batteries which as Leanne said make toys noisier.

I was torn between the fsog one (yeah thats the one you linked 😄) and the desire, i chosen the fsog one as ive wanted it since before the desire came along!

The desire bullet is immense, im very impressed so reckon the egg will be too as the whole range looks and sounds incredible 😄

Oooh I've not seen the we vibe one, but if that's what your heart desires id go with it 😄

Pretty please let us know what you go for hunni😙💗xx

The FSOG one looks lovely too, I had a look at that one. Oh I'm not sure whether to try a remote love egg first, then get the We Vibe? The We Vibe is more expensive but I like the fact that it's dual. Then again I have so many toys I can use whilst the egg is inside so it won't matter too much, and when I'm out and about it may be more comfortable to just have an interna vibe!

Think I'm gonna go for either the desire or FSOG one and work my way up to the We Vibe! Will let you know how I get on, thanks all for your advice! xx

I've tried both the fsog one and the desire one and they're both good. Good vibration, good range and both pretty quiet. I can hear it if I'm in a quiet room, but like the poster above says, I think that's partly because it's in me if you see what I mean. I've happily worn it in a restaurant, bar, pub etc without worry.

I decided to send back the desire one and keep the fsog one because I thought it was marginally quieter (not a huge difference tho, if anything) but also because I preferred the removal 'string' on the fsog. It's a finger loop and the cord is solid so feels more sturdy and easier to pull out. The desire one is a piece of silicone so if it's got lube on it can be tricky to get a good grip on and also the silicone stretches really long when you're pulling it and I was scared it was going to snap off!

Hope this helps.

Hi everyone,I've just caught up on this thread and found it really helpful.I've been deliberating over the past couple of weeks as to which egg to choose.I plan to include one in my next purchase.I almost bought the Tracey Cox one when DOTD but think now I'll go for the Desire one.If the rabbits are anything to go by then it should be the way to go.!!

I'm sold on the FSOG one! I have it in my wishlist.

Have you seen the Sex Toy Testers page today? Check out the Lelo Tiani 3 SenseMotion Remote Control Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator!! You can use it during sex as the g spot part is very slim, so your partner can penetrate you and you can keep the vibrator resting in your g spot. That way you both benefit from the toy! Sounds incredible!

Times like these I wish I wasn't single.The Lelo Tiani 3 sounds amazing but maybe better for couples.Although could be used along with a dildo so I might consider it further down the line.

Radrew wrote:

I've tried both the fsog one and the desire one and they're both good. Good vibration, good range and both pretty quiet. I can hear it if I'm in a quiet room, but like the poster above says, I think that's partly because it's in me if you see what I mean. I've happily worn it in a restaurant, bar, pub etc without worry.

I decided to send back the desire one and keep the fsog one because I thought it was marginally quieter (not a huge difference tho, if anything) but also because I preferred the removal 'string' on the fsog. It's a finger loop and the cord is solid so feels more sturdy and easier to pull out. The desire one is a piece of silicone so if it's got lube on it can be tricky to get a good grip on and also the silicone stretches really long when you're pulling it and I was scared it was going to snap off!

Hope this helps.

Brilliant I've put fsog one on my wishlist, if miracles happen way down the line I'll be buying this.

Hi kittenclub,

I came across your story on another thread and wish you well for the future.Stay positive and that fsog egg will be yours before you know it.Miracles do happen for sure and you so deserve it.x

Funlover69 wrote:

Hi kittenclub,

I came across your story on another thread and wish you well for the future.Stay positive and that fsog egg will be yours before you know it.Miracles do happen for sure and you so deserve it.x

I'm stunned, just so happy and proud me saving I know I shouldn't boast but hubby's got his mobility back with his scooter, so happy and Monday rouge One Dr who next week, the trial can go to hell.

Yes life's too short kittenclub.Enjoy the present and let the future take care of itself.No point worrying.
I'm not too good at saving at the moment.Too many nice things on LH but hope to buy the desire egg soon.I'll watch for how things go with your fsog one.

Yes life's too short kittenclub.Enjoy the present and let the future take care of itself.No point worrying.
I'm not too good at saving at the moment.Too many nice things on LH but hope to buy the desire egg soon.I'll watch for how things go with your fsog one.

Funlover69 wrote:

That's a long away yet, only when I'm safe will I have a blow out, lets get hubby safe first, then my papers have got to land whenever that is. Saving though will also get loads of star wars stuff a suitcase with 3d Darth Vader on it.expensive but fantastic.

Happy days ahead kittencub for both of us.Now I'm swithering again between the desire and fsog eggs again.🤔 At least I've eliminated the Tracey Cox one.That's progress thanks to this thread.😁

Funlover69 wrote:

Happy days ahead kittencub for both of us.Now I'm swithering again between the desire and fsog eggs again.🤔 At least I've eliminated the Tracey Cox one.That's progress thanks to this thread.😁

I'll say the scooter is fantastic, can't wait to see those bastards faces when hubby drive that into gestapo office, oh classic he says he can't walk far and this proves it, me I'm so proud test run today around bock I get a good walk again, it's not walking with me it's getting up and down joints like wrists today have given me hell.