Qustion for women who ride horses

l have wonderd for a long time now if when some women ride a horse the rocking backwards and forwards on the saddle makes them come sometimes.

l see some women on horses near where l live and they always seem to look very happy about something.

Is there any ladys out there who ride a horse that could tell me.

They're happy because they are partaking in a hobby with an animal they love deeply and have invested a lot of time, money and care into. You don't ride horses unless you love horse riding, that's all that is making them happy.

No you don't cum in the saddle just because your genitals are in contact with it. For one, that 'rocking backwards and forwards' isn't pleasureable the way grinding on something would be. It's not the right motion, for lack of a better term. For another, you're far too focused on all the little things that use up your concentration while maintaining control of an animal underneath you to orgasm. Even if something was getting you turned on (which is doubtful as it's not a 'nice' kind of contact), you'd soon be distracted. You're not just sitting there, you're working constantly to control and direct the horse (not to mention to keep yourself in the saddle).

When your horse is walking, your hips are moving with it and your crotch is stationary in the saddle. When trotting, your crotch is getting smacked in and out of the saddle as you stand up and down in the stirrups. When cantering, again your hips are moving with the animal and your crotch is in firm, stationary contact with the saddle (not rocking back and forth or grinding against it). When galloping, your crotch is not in the saddle at all. So really, your questions boils down to would a women be able to orgasm while sitting still on a hard leather seat or while whacking their clit against it, in both cases while their mind in completely focused on a task that requires them to remain attentive and in control or risk injury to themselves. No. Not really.

That's my experience anyway. No stimulation other than having your crotch pressed against a saddle and having your mind occupied isn't the key to orgasming.

Is it me or does this kind of question keep popping up on here?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

They're happy because they are partaking in a hobby with an animal they love deeply and have invested a lot of time, money and care into. You don't ride horses unless you love horse riding, that's all that is making them happy.

No you don't cum in the saddle just because your genitals are in contact with it. For one, that 'rocking backwards and forwards' isn't pleasureable the way grinding on something would be. It's not the right motion, for lack of a better term. For another, you're far too focused on all the little things that use up your concentration while maintaining control of an animal underneath you to orgasm. Even if something was getting you turned on (which is doubtful as it's not a 'nice' kind of contact), you'd soon be distracted. You're not just sitting there, you're working constantly to control and direct the horse (not to mention to keep yourself in the saddle).

When your horse is walking, your hips are moving with it and your crotch is stationary in the saddle. When trotting, your crotch is getting smacked in and out of the saddle as you stand up and down in the stirrups. When cantering, again your hips are moving with the animal and your crotch is in firm, stationary contact with the saddle (not rocking back and forth or grinding against it). When galloping, your crotch is not in the saddle at all. So really, your questions boils down to would a women be able to orgasm while sitting still on a hard leather seat or while whacking their clit against it, in both cases while their mind in completely focused on a task that requires them to remain attentive and in control or risk injury to themselves. No. Not really.

That's my experience anyway. No stimulation other than having your crotch pressed against a saddle and having your mind occupied isn't the key to orgasming.

+1

Also I horse ride and it makes me happy because I love horses and I love horseriding as a hobby. It also feels like an adrenaline rush when the horse gallops, nothing sexual in it at all..

Lovebirds_x wrote:

+1

I don't ride horses, but on a similar vein, cycling also does not induce orgasms. :/

Luv bunny wrote:

I don't ride horses, but on a similar vein, cycling also does not induce orgasms. :/

If it did, I'd cycle more often :P

If your in the correct position there should not be much rubbing anyway. I must say though my rising trot thigh action serves me very well in the bedroom.

That's the only way riding a horse is going to help me come.

l wish l haden't asked now. Some people seem to have got the hump about it.

When I put my left leg in, my left leg out, in, out, in, out, shake it all about I sometimes feel a little Hokey Cokey.

Stuburns wrote:

When I put my left leg in, my left leg out, in, out, in, out, shake it all about I sometimes feel a little Hokey Cokey.

+1 LOL!

Quite the opposite for blokes... no chance of an orgasm, but have to careful to avoid crushing ones nuts with a badly timed rising trot. Long distance cyclists are also prone to genital numbing, and in extreme cases impotence, due to an artery down there being compressed against the saddle.

FlyingSmurf wrote:

Quite the opposite for blokes... no chance of an orgasm, but have to careful to avoid crushing ones nuts with a badly timed rising trot. Long distance cyclists are also prone to genital numbing, and in extreme cases impotence, due to an artery down there being compressed against the saddle.

Yeah my dad can attest to that when he went horseriding abroad hahaha