R.i.p to my high roller

So sad went to use my high roller this morning and after a week she has sadly passed away as the head that strokes against your P spot has stopped working . Gutted has to be my favourite toy .any recommendations for one that will hit the spot but sits between your bum cheeks so you can hold it in place with a thong or walking about in my pvc catsuit​:see_no_evil::rofl::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Morning @alwayskinky yeah it is a amazing toy just gutted at it breaking buddy​:rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

If it was from Lovehoney, definitely get in touch with Customer Care. They will certainly replace a toy that has broken within a week!

I will @Peitho thanks for that think i might of lost confidence with that model maybe have to try something tuffer lol

Lovehoney have a 100day returns policy on toys. Doesnt matter if you used it, if you didn’t get on with it they will rerund you. (All the info here)
Besides that it will still be under the uk customer rights laws of it broke so fast. Though lovehoney cutomer care are excellent anyway and always worth a shout.

The P-spotting thread has lots of recommendations in it, so thats probubly a good place to read through for some options

1 Like

Morning @Green_Eyed_Girl hope you well .will have a look when i get a minute at work thanks for your help :blush::blush:

1 Like

@philxhx @alwayskinky no worries guys. Glad i could help. The thread is super by the way. Its incredibly long but worth reading all the way through. Still active as well so posting questions there is always a good option to get specific answers to stuff too.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @Green_Eyed_Girl it will give me something to read at bate time better sit in a coner dont want the guys looking over my sholder :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a shame. Two of our couples vibrating cock rings have stopped charging up after a weeks of not using due to going on holiday. Hope you find something suitable and more long lasting soon :slight_smile:

I hope so to @Fire_Ice1 dont know what im going to do tonight :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry to hear your favourite toy has died :pleading_face: Sounds like it could be down to faulty manufacturing perhaps if it only lasted a week?!!
Defo contact customer service about this.

Also if now on the market for something new, why not give this a try, https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/we-vibe-vector-app-and-remote-controlled-rechargeable-prostate-massager/a41323g75288.html

It was a a great toy and felt amazing @alwayskinky buddy gutted its broke lol​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Wow just read the reviews @AJSTAR think that can go on my wish list for next paid day lol

1 Like

Don’t give up the same happened to mine. Lovehoney replaced it in a heartbeat and new one has been great. Plus it’s a really good toy, hard to match for me.

I totally agree @hornycouplebythesea just dont know what to do tonight as ive used it every day since getting it ,looks like it will be knitting or a game of yathzi tonight :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

Yes indeed!! I really like the one I have and it’s rather quiet too but mighty!