Rabbit clit toy

Hi my wife doesn’t like bullets more rabbit size toys. I have just bought the happy rabbit clit toy. Is this gonna be a disappointment or has anyone got any experience of how you use to get the best results. Comes with the balm too. We are going through a stage of lying by each other masturbating so want it to be good for her! Thanks!

The happy rabbit wand (I think it’s the bigger version of what you’re describing) is my go to vibe every day! Constantly stays out. It’s got deep rumbly vibes, absolute favourite. If you’re smaller ones doesn’t do the trick, try this one.

Hi Chlo no it’s very small if you look at happy rabbit clitoral on LH it’s basically just the ears attached to a bullet?! That thing you are on about sounds amazing though :star_struck:

Ah yes I know which one you mean. I think that was too weak for me :joy: but honestly, if you like the ears, try the wand, definitely not a bad purchase!

Ah just seen the one you use, £79! She will have to be a good girl for a while till she gets that!!

1 Like

There are also these which you could try, the OH is not keen on rabbit vibrators, but does have a number of these toys for clitoral stimulation.
68143_a27581_black_000
84677_a45322_pink_000
82035_a45530_grey_000

The bottom two are on offer at the moment.