Rabbit vibrator couples

Hi we have a bullet vibrator and the missis loves it. I’m looking to try something to surprise her. Do any couples use rabbit vibrators and how.

1 Like

Yeah we have a few, can use rabbit bit alone or stick it in a d use it the way it was built. She can do it herself or you can take over and help her out. That’s about as creative as we get with a rabbit.

2 Likes

The rabbit is a classic. In fact, until recently it was our go to choice of toy. Now we have branched out to other toys we have realised how awkward a rabbit is. We now find they can be fiddly to get in the right position in comparison to other toys.
My wife opts to use a g spot and clitoral stimulator, or the womanizer with a plain dildo or penetration to do the job. She almost always need both clitoral stimulation and penetration at the same time to bring her to orgasm.

1 Like

Rabbits are fun, but can be tricky to match perfectly to everyone’s anatomy. Another way to get the dual stimulation, but with a bit more flexibility, is to use two toys. Mrs Chimp loves using a glass dildo as well as one of her favourite clit toys (Womanizer, Zumio, Volta… - she has a few :slightly_smiling_face:). That way she can get everything placed just where she wants it. :+1:

5 Likes

Yes. We have a couple of rabbits.

My wife does use it alone but she prefers it when I use it on her. Either way it never fails to bring her to orgasm.

I’m single, but have used rabbits with partners before, and I love a rabbit. I wouldn’t say they’re my go-to for partnered sex, but they definitely have their place and work well for things like mutual masturbation. They do depend a lot on personal anatomy, but I find the style below work well (with the singular external arm opposed to the typical rabbit ears), particularly if there is a good amount of flexibility. The Mono Flex is my current fave :blush:

2 Likes

Ive heard very good things about the we vibe nova 2. Ive got the rocks off regalia myself and i like it alot, Though it can be a little buzzy as rocks off vibes tend to be for me,

Much like @Bournemouth_couple we started with rabbit vibes and while there were fun sometimes they could be awkward. As @Ian_Chimp says they tend to be very body specific for positioning which can be frustrating. We’ve tried a few rabbits and some have been complete failures. The one she does still use though is the Lelo Insignia Soraya which has a softer clit vibe rather than ears so doesn’t dig. The we vibe nova 2 mentioned by @Green_Eyed_Girl is on our wish list as its bendable to suit more body shapes and my wife is a huge fan of the rumble vibes of the tango and I’d hope this is the same.

2 Likes

I love a rabbit but some are very body specific. I absolutely agree with @SexInTheCity and also favour the singular flexible arm for clitoral stimulation over traditional ears. My personal favourite is the Mantric rabbit.

2 Likes

My husband surprised me with a rabbit the other day. We are still working out the best way to use it.

1 Like

My wife and I love to masturbate in front of each other . She starts with her fingers but she likes to pull out her rabbit it really gets her going and I love watching her get off 9 times out of ten she squirts or she’ll get on her knees and ride it while she sucks me off.

1 Like

I thought I’d give this one a go when came up on sale recently. I don’t usually get on with rabbits but guess what?? This is the FIRST rabbit that has actually worked for me!

4 Likes

Hooray :clap::clap::clap:

Best bunny :rabbit2::+1:

1 Like

We have two rabbits and I use both on my hubby he loves it wrapped around his member and thrills with sheer joy as I change the settings bring going him near to ejaculating but stop just short, I’m cruel like that, he also loves my wand on him around the tip of his own is and on his nipples a lot of my toys are his :yum: