Rabbit vibrator

I was wondering if anyone has this rabbit vibrator and what your thoughts are on it? I saw the way it moves and I got “grabby hands” haha but I just wondered if it will be worth it due to the heftier price tag?

I have the Happy Rabbit Curve and I like it but I just wish it would move. My g spot really loves movement and vibration at the same time. Would the distance between the rabbit ears and the clitoris be similar in both models?

We have both and are very satisfied with the way each performs. It all depends what you want from a vibrator.

Recently we have moved onto wands and they have become our ‘go to’ toys, the rabbits are consigned to the toy box at the moment.

@DLJL I like want it to move inside and to have clitoral stimulation at the same time which this one has.

1 Like

@sharbur I have the Fifty Shades Stroking Rabbit which I believe is all but identical except colour variations. It is honestly just something else and gets me gushing like no other toy I own. I guess it’s the combination of firm repetitive pressure on my g-spot and entire front wall while those fluttering ears are doing their magic but yeah… it’s a real towel toy and worth every penny - although I have to admire I was sent it as a free tester/review product, I’d still buy it and then buy it again and again and again and again.

I have the original Greedy Girl Rabbit too but unfortunately that bunny just doesn’t get used now I have this superior pet :sweat_smile::rabbit:

3 Likes

Ah ive seen that one. Keep drooling over it. This one looks good too, different motion but i bet it could also be really awesome for g spotting. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have it and I must say, GET IT NOW! It’s amazing, gives the nice “come here” motion to hit the g-spot and stroke it well (unlike thrusting ones), and the rabbit ears are nice and firm like all Happy Rabbit rabbits! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have this one

Looks pretty similar and it’s great!! Love the moving inside me as well as clitoral stimulation all at once :hot_face:

@Green_Eyed_Girl ah yes I looked at that one too and I will probably get both because they both look amazing. I want to explore more rabbit toys and my first one I got which was the Happy Rabbit curve, I was quite critical of it because it was one of my first toys I bought from LH but now I love it. I kinda of wish I can rewrite my review of it because I was so critical but now I’m here to explore and enjoy rabbits once again because they can be amazing :relaxed:

@rosiedosie I looked up a review on YT and it looks absolutely amazing :face_with_hand_over_mouth::drooling_face:

Could always write a second one for it. I agree, there alot of new rabbits in the store that are all very different. I love my rocks off A spot one, but kind of want a g spotter. My desire bunny is fine but the ears arent super for me (tappy is not the best for me sometimes). So ive been sniffing around for a replacement

Sadly, I’ve never owned a good rabbit that I found works well for me with the clit aswell as g-spot.