Rabbit vibrators

Hi,

It seems that most reviews surrounding rabbit vibrators mention that they're good as beginner toys. Are there are any 'advanced' rabbit vibes?

As embarrassing as it is, I've only had one orgasm ever (3 years ago) and that was with a rabbit vibrator. Not even my Hitachi Magic Wand, Mona 2, Soraya 2 could set me off. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://7FkB1REUa7tcpRkNGIya8WdAFD6.gif)

Do you mean advanced as in powerful, or more girthy? I find the slimline rabbits more suited for beginners, but I wouldn't say they are as half as powerful as the toys you mentioned.

Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Wait, rabbits being beginner toy?! Seriously people say that?!

I would NOT recommend rabbit as beginner toy. They are one of the toys, which are miss or hit. Lot of women try them and they do not enjoy them, or the rabbit is wrong shape. Lot of people here said they only found the right rabbit for them on second, third, or even more tries.

I would classify more simple vibes and bullets as beginner toys, not a rabbit.

Yeah, loads of the reviews tend to say that they're good for beginners.

You could try a triple tickler one? So you get vaginal, clitoral and anal stimulation

Oooh good question ! Sorry I can't help but do any of you lovely ladies know of a rabbit with a girth of around 5 to 5.5 inches please ??

@Haras75, the Lovehoney Oh! Rabbit Realistic has a girth of 5 inches around the head (which is the widest point that I find insertable, the beads at the bottom are 6 inches). It's one of my favourites, I've tried luxury rabbits but always come back to this one. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190

Oh and it's currently on sale for £20, go go go!

Bought it,thanks Spoonerism :)