Raiding your partners wardrobe

Just wondering if this happens to you or are you the raider?

My woman is always raiding my wardrobe and likes to "feminise" some of my clothes.

I must admit there is something really sexy seeing a woman wearing nothing else but a blokes shirt.My woman is no different here . I think it's the length with is just long enough to cover her midriff but still expose her long legs.She sometimes will borrow my leather jacket although she can't fasten it as it won't go over her boobs.She also likes some of my boxers.Going back to jackets she has also claimed my late seventies vintage Wrangler denim jacket

I must admit just for curiosity I have tried a pair of her knickers especially the satin ones .Whilst they are comfy against my skin I do look ridiculous in them.But nothing else takes my fancy.

So in a nutshell if anything is missing from my wardrobe I can usually find it in hers!

2 Likes

Aw. That's actually really nice.

I think for us because we're long distance it's less for sexiness and more for intimacy. I often take one of his hoodies to wear and he'll have a soft jumper of mine that'll have my perfume on it. It's sweet.

Though I do often catch him going through my dirty laundry hamper to find some used panties or pocketting a pair after he's taken them off me... Totally hot if I'm honest. x

2 Likes

oops wrong thread - sorry!

I have a few of his shirts and hoodies to lounge in or sleep in. Mens t shirts seem to be so much more comfortable than ours :)

I always steal his tshirts and hoodies. I recently tried on a pair of his boxers and was amazed at how comfortable they were, and how peachy my ass was! I don't think he sees anything sexual in that though. I haven't known him to wear anything other of mine than my old white uniform when we had doctor and patient role play sex and it was HOT

I like trying to find panties

1 Like