ranks???

does anyone know how the ranking system on your profile works???

The more posts and/or reviews and/or photos, the higher rank, starting from Officer Cadet and going all the way up to the Field Marshal. (Officer Cadet, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, General, Field Marshal). Many online forums use this system to distinguish "junior" member from the "senior" ones. Doesn't mean anything very much, it's just a bit of fun.

thanks for that xxx

Briona87 wrote:

The more posts and/or reviews and/or photos, the higher rank, starting from Officer Cadet and going all the way up to the Field Marshal. (Officer Cadet, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, General, Field Marshal). Many online forums use this system to distinguish "junior" member from the "senior" ones. Doesn't mean anything very much, it's just a bit of fun.

Bum! I wish someone had told me that before. I have recently taken to wearing a military uniform I bought from eBay and insisting I be addressed as Colonel Macspants. It has cost me a fortune every time I have gone up the ranks and I look a right twat when I go to sainsburys for my pot noodle. My plan tonight was to make as many posts as possible thus skipping a rank and not needing to buy a new uniform. I can now go back to wearing my usual Superman onesie. Dekuji Briona.

macspants wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Bum! I wish someone had told me that before. I have recently taken to wearing a military uniform I bought from eBay and insisting I be addressed as Colonel Macspants. It has cost me a fortune every time I have gone up the ranks and I look a right twat when I go to sainsburys for my pot noodle. My plan tonight was to make as many posts as possible thus skipping a rank and not needing to buy a new uniform. I can now go back to wearing my usual Superman onesie. Dekuji Briona.

Neni zac (not sure the site/your comp could deal with our charming diacritical marks), macspants. As sarcastic as Capt. Edmund Blackadder himself (though you obviously outrank that measly chap, sir!), I note![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Briona87 wrote:

macspants wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Neni zac (not sure the site/your comp could deal with our charming diacritical marks), macspants. As sarcastic as Capt. Edmund Blackadder himself (though you obviously outrank that measly chap, sir!), I note![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Just spat coffe all over my keyboard. . . .lol