Rating system

Wish there was a way of rating some of these upload pictures that you people put on, something like a five star system because some of them are really good ( in a claasy way not a tacky pervy way lol )

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1587770-rate-the-avatar-of-the-person-above-you/

As Nat as pointed out there is a rating system for an Avatar via her recommended thread. The Avi pictures are the only pictures currently than can be uploaded into the forum .

Thanks for that link NatandTom, but i was on about the pictures people put on their profiles, maybe if you where on their friends list the pictures could have five stars below it and you could rate it on how you much like it by clicking on the stars ?.....it was just a thought ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Ah ok, pop your idea on the great big suggestions thread and the staff are more likely to see it :)

Or just an 'I like this' button? Though I'd probably use the Rate the Avatar thread and mention which pics I like ☺️

I'd worry something like this would have more potential to upset and hurt the people with low ratings than compliment the people with high ratings.

I must admit I tend to agree with you Jezebella .
I think the systems fine at the moment with the Rate the person above you thread.
I'd be pretty unhappy if I discovered a load of low ratings on my pics and I think it might put people off uploading pics too.

Its definitely something you could ask for.

Personally it's not something I would partake in, it would be making the forum more of a Facebook style place rather than a forum.

Hi rocksteady, there is also another thread where you can comment on recently uploaded photos.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1543944-uploaded-pictures-thread/page-44/ so if you fancy paying a few compliments to the lovely people who upload then this would be a good place too 😄

Thanks Heidi very much appreciated ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Jezebella wrote:

I'd worry something like this would have more potential to upset and hurt the people with low ratings than compliment the people with high ratings.

+1.

I think it has the potential to make people who are body conscious or insecure even more so if other peoples photos got higher ratings or more *likes* than theirs. I'm sure it would put some people off posting photos which would be a great shame. I love looking at ALL the photos uploaded xx