Reading and literature

This was mentioned on another topic but who else here enjoys reading erotic literature and naughty stories?

I love reading and writing naughty stories so wondered if anyone else does.

3 Likes

Me! I used to read Scarlett years ago haha but there’s sooo much more out there now.

I also started writing my own random stories for my own amusement, usually based on past experiences. Usually gets some frustration out if I’m horny :joy:

2 Likes

I love writing the stories that are in my head lol :smiling_face: like you say it lets out a lot of frustration if feeling horny xxx

That’s awesome, I didn’t even realise Lovehoney had books lol x

I do :blush: Still have some copies of Scarlet hanging around @ChloJakes :joy:

@MsSubExperimenter Omg I’m glad I’m not the only one :joy::shushing_face:

I might need to have a look at these Scarlet books, never heard of them :grin:

There is a book called Once by James Herbert which is rather raunchy and all about fae folk which I love so much :relaxed:

I like reading it but I’ve never thought about writing my own @Bex84 @ChloJakes good shout :smiley: might have to give that a try!

Omg there are some great guides, gonna love reading up on these :grin: xx

1 Like

I honestly cannot remember the last time I didn’t go to sleep after reading novels of pure filth :grin: Reading is my absolute passion :nerd_face: :open_book: :bug:

2 Likes

I absolutely love erotic literature! I love reading in general but there is definitely something about erotic writing that absolutely absorbs me!

I saw your comment on the other post @Bex84 and came across your blog so I’m definitely going to be reading some of that!

1 Like

Haha will have to let me know what you think :relaxed: xx currently in the process of writing my next one too xx

@Bex84 they were magazines from must be about 15 years ago :rofl:

I have a few books (mainly MM BDSM) and also love well written fanfic.

I find reading and my imagination some of the quickest ways to get me off.

Having just read Chapter 1 in the Amazon preview I might have to source these. I’d never heard of them before. Chapter 1 is quite absorbing though!

Jackie Collins as a teenager is about as much as I’ve read… plus the 50 shades trilogy but that was really not well written! Love reading though so really should pursue this genre :blush:

2 Likes

Absolutely agree, my imagination never fails me for having an orgasm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some one on another thread mentioned solotouch site and lierotica are these worth a look??

2 Likes

I enjoy it! My fave is probably the sleeping beauty series by Anne Rice

1 Like

I love these books!

Me too!

@Chosen-one That would have been me,
Solotouch is a free site with all masturbation stories most are supposedly true but with some fiction.
Literotica is just that erotic literature with enough scope to suit nearly everyone some of it is good some really good and some not so good,but it is free.

1 Like

@Onlyones I’ll have a ponder at lierotica then :rofl: guessing solotouch isint that great then