Ready for glass adventures

I just ordered more toys from Lovehoney (while still awaiting delivery of my last order, lol). I guess I should call myself a greedy girl now that I am so enthusiastic about sexual pleasures.
I ordered Some glass toys this time. I didn’t realize the advantages of glass until I read the Lovehoney article about it. So I ordered a curved, swirled glass g-spot massager, another one that can be used anally and a small size pink glass butt plug that looks like a beautiful paperweight! I haven’t done any anal play for many years but I recall how exciting it was to have a beaded anal stimulator inside me coupled with a vibrator.
I would like to hear from those of you who have used glass toys and perhaps learn more from your experiences.

3 Likes

I hope that you enjoy your new toys. You could try chilling the glass in the fridge or freezer for variety before use. Opens up many new possibilities.

1 Like

Ive got a glass butt plug i adore, definitely my favourite plug. Glass is so nice when its cold. Also have a glass tentacle dildo which i do like but wish was longer. Lube is definetly a must but it does make them tricky to hold.

Been eyeing the beaded glass dildo for ages, will probably get one next time i treat myself.

Ooh! I love glass. I have a small pink glass butt plug too, which one do you have? I love using it cold, it feels lovely. I’ve got 2 glass dildos too, the curved one is my favourite and generally I like to warm it up before i use it. Have a play with different temperatures because you might find that your preferences are different depending on the toy and where you are using it. Have fun!

Oh yes @Brucep2 definitely temperature play, if you have the wine / fizz in a ice bucket you can always pop it in to cool down…
You can use them together with your OH for double entry fun without the 3rd person…
Or once inserted use a wand on it to add some vibration…

Glass and steel is a great addition to everyone’s toy collection!
I’m still eagerly awaiting to explore into these and add a glass toy or two to my toy box lol

1 Like

I have a slight glass toy addiction. The unforgiving solidity, the delicious shock of the cold glass against the heat of the body… fabulous.

I don’t tend to heat them before use because I enjoy the coolness but it’s definitely a popular option.

Tease yourself by using the glass all over your body in build up, you might be surprised at the sensations it elicits.

I have a variety of shapes and sizes, don’t rush it because there is no give in them.

Lube is definitely important.

Most of all, experiment and enjoy!

3 Likes

This one is pretty fantastic!!!

My wife loves it on the few occasions it comes out to play. I’m lucky enough to usually be the penetrative sex toy, but have always found it incredibly erotic to use that dildo on her… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Otherwise it’s solid and there’s no give, so going slow to start with is a good idea.
You might need a little lube,but don’t over lube it… glass becomes very slippery if there’s lube all over it!!! Also, contrary to silicone toys, a very little lube goes a long way.

Super easy to clean too. And they look pretty… could be used as a weapon… can’t really see any downsides to glass toys really.

2 Likes

I have the Lovehoney Nubby Textured Sensual Glass Dildo, and I love it! The nubs feel soooo good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

My misses loves glass toys. They give her more focused pressure on her internal pleasure zones. While she’ll enjoys trusting with a silicone dildo she likes a slower action with glass that rubs her g-spot, preferably combined with some clit play.

Glass butt plugs give her a really full feeling when having sex and I adore the view of the toy in her ass. For butt play they also seem to hold lube better.

As far a heat play goes with these toys if they are she literally tightens up so not really her think but they warm quickly. We’ve never tried heating them up.

1 Like

I’ve just bought a glass dildo for my bum after hearing the stories about them and temperature play. I also wanted to try something solid rather than a vibrating butt plug. I’m very excited about its delivery.

2 Likes

Glass dildos are quite the experience. The nubby one gets me creaming hard all the time

Love our little glass toy, it was the first toy we bought form LH, I have used it with my other half regularly and occasional left to chill in the wines ice bucket before using it, although the log burners full stocked so we are melting at the point… I have also rubbed a wand on the end of it to send vibrations up the shaft too.

2 Likes