Realistic Cock input

Has anyone tried this on their man? I'm always wanting to try something new on him and he's a bit of a size queen ;)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27805

Thoughts?

That looks great, I'd love that in my collection. Looks very realistic and the suction base is very handy. Adding it to my wishlist ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I haven't used a suction cup though in a strapon harness, do they work well?

I bought 1 of these and have to say the girth is great but for me slightly to long maybe an inch shorter .the suction cup is very good so very easy to use your self hope this helps x

I bought 1 of these and have to say the girth is great but for me slightly to long maybe an inch shorter .the suction cup is very good so very easy to use your self hope this helps x

when you say he is a size queen do you mean length or girth ? If it is girth go fatter, I prefer fat short dildoes. Others prefer length so your choice would be great

That looks a good choice. The biggest we use in a harness is the Kevin Dean 12" that too has a suction cup that sits on her mound and along with the clenching and thrusting gets her off aswell.

Enjoy. x