Realistic Dildo - Lifelike Lover or Pipedreams KingCock

Hi All,

I'm a new Lovehoney user, I'm looking to purchase a realistic dildo and I'm trying to make a decision between Lifelike Lover and Pipedreams KingCock.

They both offer great range of products and pricewise there is not much difference.

I read many reviews about Kingcock in various website and despite the fact I like the super realistic look of these products I'm really concerned about the strong smell many people talk about. I've also watched some videos on youtube and I'm not sure if this is due to the "painting process" and chemicals they use to give their products this ultra-realistic look adding veins and colour shades.

In some reviews I also read about people complaining about the peeling of the coloured glans, which sounds quite dangerous.

Is there anyone in the community that had the chance to try and test these products / material in the past and can help with an accurate description?

I had a bad experience in the past buying a small prostate stimulator that was litterlaly smelling at petrol, causing headache and still smelling a lot after several washing.

I had to throw it away.

I'd like to avoid this again or return the products.

Any good and sincere advise is welcome,

Thank you very much for your help.

Hiya. I can't offer feedback or advice currently as I'm passengering in a work car, but if you post this in the sex toys advice part of the forum rather than the off topic you will be more likely to get some responses :) X

Hi MissTerror,

Thank you. Sorry about that I was given this url from customer service I thought it was better to post on another section too.

I also see I posted the topic twice as the first time I thought the page expired, sorry I'll try to sort this out.

I have both, if you want what I would describe as a reasonably sized dildo then go for the lifelike lover. Silicone is a better material although it is more rigid and firm. The King Cocks smell strongly initially because they are pvc rubber. It’s just the nature of the material. The smell quickly fades within a couple weeks. Otherwise they are very good, the texture is softer than the lifelike lover and you can get bigger ones if you want.

KingGrthy wrote:

I have both, if you want what I would describe as a reasonably sized dildo then go for the lifelike lover. Silicone is a better material although it is more rigid and firm. The King Cocks smell strongly initially because they are pvc rubber. It’s just the nature of the material. The smell quickly fades within a couple weeks. Otherwise they are very good, the texture is softer than the lifelike lover and you can get bigger ones if you want.

Hi KingGrthy, thanks for your advice.

Not sure what "reasonably sized" means :-) I see the lifelike 9.5 or 10inch is as thick as the Kingcock products.

I already have a large buttplug Doc J, a big dildo quite thick colour flesh and another very big in vinyl from DarkCrystal (that I believe is for fisting prep).

I have never had problem at all with that tbh but when I left the shop with "that thing" I though "I must be crazy" that was a BIG mistake :-)

I don't use ias often as the flesh one and the plug.

My main question was just about material.. safety and smell really.

I was looking for an average dildo ideally 8inch, not too thick and, very important, brown/chocolate to add to my collection. If you say the smell goes away in a couple of weeks I will probably give a chance to kingcocks.

Thanks.

The largest lifelike lover is 7 inch circumference. And those are made of PVC just like the King Cocks. The King Cocks do go quite a bit larger than that though. By “reasonable” size I just means something most people would consider to be normal. The lifelike lover I have is: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38316 Hi there welcome to the forum, we have the above life-like dildo and find it satisfies all our desires both vaginally and anally but if you don't like the coulor it is available in many others. Bennyboy69 xxx