Realistic dildo threesome

I find the thought of sharing my wife extremely horny but I'd never go there in real life. I've just ordered a realistic dildo to bring a taste of this into the bedroom.

Has anyone had any good experiences doing similar?

I ordered a realistic dildo with a suction cup and after playing solo with it I was thinking it would be really fun to use with my partner so think you idea is spot on!

My girlfriend loves double penetration but we don't want to involve a third person at the moment, so a dildo is the perfect match!

An extra penis in the form of a dildo is a very different experience to another person, make sure you guys talk it all out, think through all the difference scenarios etc :) Good luck!

I was thinking how much fun it would be to ride while I go down on him. Just a thought..

We use a realistic dildo a lot it's one of our favourites..quite often he will get me to suck it while he is inside me..or the other way round..no double penetration yet though still getting used to anal..taking that very slow but the thought of double penetration and anal turns me on so much..but seems my body has very different ideas..to be honest I don't get on with it at all..but oh how I want too..anyway it's a great idea..just Make sure you both talk about what you want and your sure of a very good time xxx

Looking forward to delivery tomorrow already, appears some of you have had good fun with it😉

I know it's not exactly the same but I know of people here who've had a threesome experience with sex dolls or some of the bigger masturbators. So a dildo would work in the same way, I think that's how I'd go about a threesome scenario because I don't share 😆 Hope you have a good time, let us know how it goes!

Hi all

We have a few realistic dildo which have added a lot of fun to the bedroom. we have two suction cup ones which my wife loves to use with me to act out a three some, he current hot fantasy is to stick one of the dildo to the tiled floor in out bathroom and ride this while she makes me cum. we also recently purchased this dildo

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30881

my wife loves making me watch her use this on her as well.

we love these dildo

c

As a wife whose hubby shares your fantasy, I know your feelings.. We did share and loved it but our large black vibe is our frequent 3some

My OH often makes me kneel at the end of the bed on the floor whilst I'm dressed enfem and hand tied behind my back, she lays on the bed close to the end of the bed, but just out of reach of me, we both love her using her Marcus dildo, very sexy, I love the way it stretches her and makes her squirt all over my face, agony for me to watch and not being able to join in until she sees fit to do so.

The first time I ever bought a dildo was a gift for my wife. She was like "what's this about why would I want that when I've got the real thing?"

So she sat it aside and I don't think it got used (except for a couple of fumbling and unsatisfactory solo attempts on the part of my wife apparently).

One afternoon I had an idea that changed it all. We were doing some 69 and I asked " where's your toy?" She pointed to her bottom dresser drawer and what happened next was a revelation.

While in 69 I took it and began using it in her. Then I started licking her clit while using these very long deep strokes while licking her clit. It took about a minute and she was moaning with ecstasy. In 2 minutes she came in what had to be the most earth shaking orgasm she'd ever had -at least with me.

This isn't to mention that this was absolutely scorching for me as I could watch this from 10 inches away while licking her clit, having control of the dildo penetration, AND simultaneously getting the benefit of everything she was doing to me on the other end (which eventually grew to her using a prostrate toy on me on the other end - which I guess gives a not commonly used meaning to the term"double penetration"). Unfortunately we're now divorced so I don't get that benefit any more.

I couldn't possibly tell you whether the dildo will give you guys the experience of a "fantasy threesome" but be creative and try lots of things. You'll find something fun - possibly in a way you'd never imagined! And happy trails to you.

My OH and I have just started with this. She always seemed to get off by sucking my tongue a bit like sucking my cock, while either with my fingers or cock inside her.
So she was happy to try a vibrator (which I have tried for ages to get her into and is new for her), so to be double penetrated. It has worked a dream, she is now open to using toys. As well as being double penetrated.
Using a dildo/ vibrator as a 'third person' has worked really well for us and made a massive impact in the bedroom department. Highly recommended to try it out, no harm in trying.

I ordered my first realistic dildo the other day and last night my OH and I tried it out. As it has a suction cup we stuck it to the headboard of our bed, I rode it whilst giving my OH a blow job. Both he and I abslutely loved it, it was an amazing experience and we both climaxed hard. I can't wait to do it again.

I wish our first time using it went as well!!

Well sometimes Dixie it takes a little "practice" and sometimes it just doesn't turn out to be your thing and you move on. C'est la vie.

Wow great post, and some great ideas! During some of our more heating sessions when we're talking dirty, I often refer to another person doing stuff to the other half. Always refer to it as another me rather than another person. When having sex from behind I often hold her hair back and talk about a huge cock also in her mouth. It drives her wild when I refer to that. That topic has also made its way into our sexting conversations as well. I'm not sure we'd ever try it for real, but the thought and fantasy definitely adds a lot of heat to the moment. Using dildos sounds like a brilliant way of acting this out! We have some but nothing ultra realistic like those posted on here. Might be something to add to the list of toys to try in 2016 :)