Realistic dildo to hit the P-Spot

Can anyone recommend a dildo to hit the P-Spot? Has to be a realistic looking one and come in either flesh brown or black :eyes:

Looking to get one for building up to cuckold play

3 Likes

Hello!

Dependent on your budget; I’d suggest either something like this:

Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo - it’s curved shape will allow for good stimulation of the prostate. Bear in mind that this is made from PVC so will need thorough cleaning afterwards and should not be shared with anyone else (certainly not vaginally if used anally) as PVC can harbour bits of bacteria as the material is porous.

If you have a little more to spend; I’d look at something silicone based (as these can be fully sterilised after use) - so something like Lovehoney Realistic Silicone Dildo has a similar curve.

If you want ultra realism; the Vixen VixSkin Johnny features a delicious curve in the shaft, a nice girth and is a dual density toy (so it has a firmer core and a softer outer layer) that feels much more realistic than a single-density dildo.

Either way, a curved shaft will really help enhance the sensation to the prostate. But most dildos can do a fairly good job of providing decent anal stimulation - providing you take it slow, use lots and lots of lube and relax!

Hope this helps in some way!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! Looks like curved is the way to go :grimacing: Going to have a good look now

1 Like

I’ve a kingcock duel density realistic dildo that often hits the spot, maybe look them up on the LH site :nerd_face: