Realistic Dildos 😋

I was about to purchase this but thought I would ask some advice first.

I’ve mainly used vibrators, but never had anything like this before.
I want to know if anyone would recommend it, also because of the material, I imagine it feels so good but how tricky is it to clean?
Shall I go for this one or would I be better off with a vibrating one?

Thanks guys x

2 Likes

We haven’t used that specific one. We like the Lifelike Lover range. They have a range of lengths and girths. They also feel quite natural whereas some can be too rigid to be comfortable.

1 Like

@rockstar thanks I will take a look at those

We have this dildo and despite trying some others it’s remained a favourite to pair with an external vibrator - usually a womaniser or a wand. It’s not the softest or perhaps realistic in terms of material but the size and shape is great for us.

1 Like

More realistic are the king cock range - though they can be a little more challenging size wise. Mrs B a fan.

2 Likes

Vibrating vs non vibration is entirely up to you, some people prefer vibration internally, some prefer pressure and/or movement.

In terms of the material, it is porous so you’ll never fully clean it. Before each use, make sure you check it for discolouration and marks and if you find any throw it away. If you find yourself with any discomfort after using or an increase in UTIs, BV or thrush also stop using. Also don’t use it vaginally and anally or share with another, once it has been in a hole, that’s the hole it belongs in.

2 Likes

@Calie OK, that’s a good point.
Thank you

1 Like

We’ve decided to go for a black one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m checking out the lifelike and King cock range, does anyone have a recommendation?

1 Like

We love this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33933

Takes some time to warm up to it though!

1 Like

Hi @Cupc8kes we have a few of the King Cock realistic ones and they are great with the suction base as well so you can enjoy hands free … maybe try this one.https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33934

we did try a vibe one and found that we had more fun with the dildo and separate vibe.

enjoy x

1 Like

I have this one, but have found it very firm. I mean it feels good and its a great price

1 Like

@cg22
Yes I think I’m going for one that doesn’t vibrate, can always get a different one another time.
I like this one as it have the balls too, I just need to find one a bit bigger.
Also those suction cups, how/where is the best place to use those??

2 Likes

Happy last say of 2020 @Cupc8kes cupc8kes…

oh with the suction cups we have used in the shower… on the floor, my wife fave is on a tiled wall so so can pretend to have one from behind and me from the front … fun fun fun

also King cock do do some large ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, we went ahead and ordered a king cock - omg, it is way toooooooo big :flushed:

2 Likes

Which did you go for?

@broom
We went for this:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34172

I don’t k iw what the hell I was thinking, I don’t think I can comfortably fit this thing inside me.
Clearly my eyes are bigger than my pussy :weary:

1 Like

That’s one of the ones we have. If it makes you feel better mrs B had the same concerns. We’ve since purchased the next size up which probably tells you how well it went. Just take your time. I’m told the stretch it superb.

1 Like

@broom hmmmm k, that’s good to know.
Is sex still as good after she’s had that inside her?

Well you need to probably be careful there. I’m probably slightly above average size but nothing like that. Probably safe to say that things aren’t as good as normal straight after so we tend to go for a toys only session if we use them.

1 Like