Realistic sex dolls

I apologize if this is a repeat.

Honestly, the first time i saw a female full body sex doll on line, it scared the heck out of me :man_shrugging::blush: the eyes especially.

Being serious im ok never trying one.

But im totally curious, does anyone know how realistic it is to have sex with one? Are they with vagina and anus?

Im sure they have male ones as well so
How realistic are they?

They look way to real and again the eyes are scary and they look way to to real but thatā€™s me :laughing:

1 Like

There was a documentary on British tv a few years back about realistic sex dolls and how people was wanting them more and more lifelike!
Might be worth having a look for to watch as think youā€™d enjoy it and will answer all them questions :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks,

Being in America,

Do you know the name perhaps?

I would like to watch!

2 Likes

If you google life like dolls, you should find websites that give you all the information you require, there are quite a few. LH sells dolls and if you look at them it tells you what they have.

1 Like

@DanceswithPenguins
Knowing me Iā€™ll probably end wanting one totally out of curiosity.
Looks like real flesh.
I would have to cover the eyes lol

The way my luck is going with dating i think i may have to invest in one of these soon :confused:

2 Likes

Some of the higher priced ones are fantastic and so lifelike. You can dress them in clothing of your choice too.

Read the reviews of the dolls Lovehoney stock. This will give you an insight into how they feel and the pros and cons.

I think clean up is awkward with all of them and the higher end priced ones are large which means storage could be a problem.

They have come a long way since the ā€œOnly Fools And Horsesā€ type ones.

And with a doll sheā€™s always availableā€¦and doesnā€™t mind a mess or whatā€™s on the televisionā€¦

1 Like

Thank you so much @CurvyJilly34F Curvy
I will do just that.
Earlier I was on a site that showed a bit of them making them and testing them.
It literally looks so much like flesh and probably as you mentioned they have came along way.
Looks like itā€™s probably snug and does the job.
I donā€™t think they have a favorite position but im guessing the rear has something authentic too.
Thanks againā€™ :grin:

Bah ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: You just bought back some memories with that comment.
Just listen out for strange sounds if you buy one :wink:

3 Likes

Sure itā€™s called ā€˜the sex robots are comingā€™
Funny title I know but defo an eye opener to watch

1 Like

do some research , dont forget dolls are heavy , also they are love dolls , only buy from a reputable stockist - and no doll under 145 cm to be imported , and not looking child like , customs will seize , join a doll forum - your reputable dealer will not import illegal dolls .
these ladies come in Silicone PTE and Plush fabric (these girls are best for cudling and lightweight) and not forgetting the Air Babes (Dell Boy)

To be honest I think there is still a big stigma about owning one especially after that documentary where the fella had it dressed in itā€™s Sunday best and took it for a drive to the beach me and my wife donā€™t own a full size one but do own both a male and female full torso which we use for role playing as far as how they feel better than a lib tug but not as good as the real thing

1 Like

On a trip to Amsterdam spotted a Thai Ladyboy doll which was really realistic.Apart from the logistics of getting ā€œherā€ home the price, although very reasonable was outside my budget.The thought of her being in the middle of me and OH for a session still floats my boat though.Ah well,maybe one day.

I have never seen the traditional sex doll myself . However I have seen a number of videos on sex robots . I have no idea of the price of them , but I imagine you could get a good one for about what I paid for my house 42 years ago . We have all seen ā€œfutureā€ movies dealing with robots and AI . So I imagine that would be in the back of my mind , LOL . Some look so realistic it would be a bit unnerving , and the development in the eyes could be pretty creepy .

1 Like

Sexterminatrix and I would like to get a ā€œrealisticā€ sex doll, because her voyerism would like to see me having sex with it, without the need to get a 3rd person involved.

The only things stopping us are the extreme expense and the lack of anywhere to store it away from visiting eyes. :wink:

1 Like

A person could store it in front seat of car , so you might get away using car pool lane ? Suggest dressing it modestly .