really big dildo

I am wondering if anyone has bought the super Victor giant dildo? I love the feeling of being full and stretched but not sure if I could manage it. Does anyone have any advice? It's a lot of money if it won't fit.x

Victor is a crazy size. My advice measure the biggest one you can currently take and compare those measurements to Victor. Do a reality check and avoid. Lol.

Have you got one ? I do like being fisted and stretched x

No sweet I haven't. Im not a size queen, I enjoy movement. Measure the fist then compare to Victor. Don't bite off more than you can Erm swallow! :-)

Maybe the American challenge is more suitable if victor is too large?

I have had two kids as well. Love being fisted and my other half can almost get both in. X

the victor is huge (too big and heavy for me) if you like being fisted judging by the stated girth victor would be like someone fisting you with both fists, look up some clips of this dildo i've only seen a clip of it used anally and it was a mega challenge for the chap that used it

Lovehoney has a great customer service department, so if you buy it and don't like it you could always get it refunded!

I wasn't sure what the 'Victor' was... until now. That's just... wow.

yeah LH do have a great customer service and returns department, but sending a victor back because it "won't fit" seems like an abuse of their policy. especially when all measurements are supplied for you to see beforehand.
LH don't really sell many products that can be resold, so it would be binned.

like the others have said, I'd suggest measuring up with what you can take and compare.

My wife likes being fisted and I / we use the super American challenge on her. It's big and lots of fun for both of us.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12598

I think the Victor just looks ridiculously big. Go for the American challenge.

I have never tried anything quite as big as Victor, but I do like being stretched.

I recently reviewed this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29777

It was very big, if you're looking for something which is bigger than just one fist I'd recommend this.

I know people who have used the Super Victor and similar, although these were all men taking the toy anally. There's a Dom who actually uses dildos of that size all the time for strap-ons.

I need to get one, as my clients keep all requesting to use a dildo of that size. Although, again, these are all men.

Wow... that is big... I've seen some old video of people trying to take it but as Lady Ness quite rightly says its mostly guys taking it anally.

Victor is different from the American Challenge and the Realistic Dildo's you get and in fact from Fisting too no matter how many hands you use lol...

Victor is a bit of a blunt instrument so to speak. I've progressed to being able to take long and wide things now but when I come across anything with a flatter blunter tip no amount of pushing and grunting will let it in ... I think you have to be open already and gaping to even think about taking Victor...Thats why 2 hands is easy because you are entering with pointed fingers...

I'm still searching for a Dom / Mistress to help me down my stretching journey but until I find a valunteer I'm going it alone and with the help of my wife that is also learning as we go..

Tapered is the answer rather than being a blunt instrument !! Once in then Hmm

That dildo appears to be larger in circumference than a babies head? Im amazed anyone can take that anally without doing themselves an injury.

Makes my eyes water thinking about that one.

I quietly weep and find myself clenching after anyone mentions Victor..

@ David.... 'VICTOR' hhahahah hey he even made an appearance in the end credits of last nights show...so looks like he will be making an appaearance next week !?

How someone takes that is a miricle...!?

I'd love to see someone take the whole of Victor! Just for the shock element, as it looks impossible!

Omg! I can just imagine the looks from the recycling guys if that goes through rabbit amnesty!!! They certainly will have a story to tell their wives....
Bit like fishermen who wax lyrical over the biggest fish that got away,...........

naughty mum wrote:

Omg! I can just imagine the looks from the recycling guys if that goes through rabbit amnesty!!! They certainly will have a story to tell their wives....
Bit like fishermen who wax lyrical over the biggest fish that got away,...........

The people from lovehoney can say "what? they arnt all this small"