Really concerned since using my Njoy Prostate Dildo

I am really embarrassed asking this here, but there isn’t anywhere else that I can ask.
So I used my Prostate dildo last night, but just after I’d finished there was a lot of blood, even this morning after I’d been to the toilet there was still a lot of blood (as if I’d had a nose bleed), and now I’m a bit worried that I’ve caused myself an injury.
So my question is has anybody else here that uses one had the same thing happen, or the same question goes to anybody who doesn’t use one or own one but through any sort of backdoor action, and do I have anything to worry about, and should it get better soon?
Thank you

Update
Thank you very much for the replies, I really appreciate it. And Thank you for making something so embarrassing not so embarrassing to talk about.
Luckily after a day everything has cleared up and there’s no blood at all now which is a massive relief.
And now I am going to leave it some time before I use it again

3 Likes

Don’t be embarrassed, but I do think you should contact your GP…

3 Likes

Again don’t be embarrassed but would suggest getting checked out to reassure yourself.

2 Likes

Definitely ring your GP. I have never experienced any bleeding from anal or using toys. Did you feel any pain or discomfort whilst using the dildo? If not then I doubt the bleeding is from that. I do however suffer from piles and occasionally they will bleed. I personally don’t do anything anal whilst having piles so it could also be that. Remember your gp has heard and seen it all before.

2 Likes

As said, gp, but a common cause could be piles, have you noticed any lumps and bumps?

1 Like

I’m definitely in agreement with speaking to your doctor to get it checked out!

1 Like

This happened to me twice. The first time I panicked, it was exactly as you described, a steady flow like a nosebleed that actually dripped when I pushed out.
A few hours later I checked but there was no blood, until I pushed out again, then it started dripping again.
I waited a good 36hrs before “pushing out”, luckily my bowels were empty after a good session. I pushed ever so gently and all was fine.
It happened once since, 24hrs later I was able to have a bowel movement with no blood.
I put it down to an internal pile that got ripped.
Just give it time, you should be fine.
Unless you are losing a lot of blood there is no need to see a doctor.
Hope this helps, I remember thinking I would bleed to death in my sleep.

2 Likes

You’ve probably torn some a bit of the lining, maybe from not using enough lube or being a little to rough with the toy.
Pushing out would put pressure on it so its not surprising you were bleeding again. It would be the same if you had a cut on your finger, squeeze it and it’ll open up.
If you’re still bleeding 4hrs after you’ve created this thread then I’d suggest calling the non emergency number and having a chat with someone for actual medical advice. They will likely tell you if the bleeding hasn’t stopped in a few days, to go see a Dr.
Pooping will add pressure, getting some stool softener will help ease ‘the passing’.

1 Like

Definitely call the doctor! Nothing to be embarrassed about! We all hope you’re alright!

1 Like

If you had to contact a GP you could always say you were constipated and strained too hard.

2 Likes

Bless you that do sound scary but I can assure you it is more common than many think. The anal wall is coated in delicate tissues which quite often can be disrupted during anal friction which is why we’re told to use loads of lube to help ease any of this but still it can happen and cause temporary bleeding till it heals again.

Firstly I’d ask do you feel any pain or soreness from this since you noticed bleeding? If so then I’d consult a doctor as could be a tear.

Usually if it’s just a disruption to the anal tissue then the bleeding will go away in a few days so if your still bleeding after 5 days then again go see a doctor.

And finally until you notice the bleeding has healed I’d refrain from any anal play just to allow it some recovery time

Hope this helps :relieved:

1 Like

GP asap. Toys that are made for anal are unlikely to cause perforation as they are smooth.

1 Like

How are you now @Jimmy603 ? X

1 Like

thanks for the update, glad all is ok. I would leave it at least a week before trying anything

Yes I’m OK now, thank you for asking

3 Likes

I do have a very occasional problem with bleeding, funnily enough, only when using my douche bulb. But historically I did have a problem with internal Hemarroids (rubbish spekkkng I know).

As others have have said, if it is bright red ‘fresh’ blood, it is likely a small tear or perforation, which soon stops. If the blood is much darker, maybe ‘clumpy’ … then get help, that maybe something else!

Good luck if you go to your GP! … with my GP now, you fill in an online form then get fobbed off by algorithm and text! … utterly hopeless!

R xx