Really fancy this.....anyone got one/thoughts?

Been considering this for past few days;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18111

Would love to have this to experince my wand whilst being tied up.
Looks so kinky and exciting.
The price tag puts me off though, wonder if LH will send me one to test ans review? ;-) hint hint

looked at that myself a good while back and liek you was put off a bit by the price, there's various ways to achieve the 'experience the wand whilst being tied'....there's a vid on the net for making a rope harness, which simply is a waist tie with a loop around teh shaft of the wand and back up under the crotch.......

can also tie tio a thigh, suspend it from above by rope whilst being tied to teh bed - as you squirm to nestle against it it is therefore prone to move ( so a tease).......or as has been mentioned before mic stands.......

Yeh, might get the OH to use a belt to strap it to my inside thigh, good thinking!!

The harness looks kinky though, if price comes down Ill probably get one.

As heatseekher said I saw this too and went oooooh I WANT! but its a bit pricey for me considering that (again like heatseekher said) you could make a rope harness.

Although I will admit this takes time, every time you want to do this. Its a nice item, if only I was loaded :D

fluffbags

do you like my way of attaching it hands free?? ;-)

Just saw! Brilliant hehehehe did it work well?

brilliantlyy!!!

had no control over speed so it was on high and had most intense orgasm ever!!!

Excellent :D

Heatseekher wrote:

looked at that myself a good while back and liek you was put off a bit by the price, there's various ways to achieve the 'experience the wand whilst being tied'....there's a vid on the net for making a rope harness, which simply is a waist tie with a loop around teh shaft of the wand and back up under the crotch.......

can also tie tio a thigh, suspend it from above by rope whilst being tied to teh bed - as you squirm to nestle against it it is therefore prone to move ( so a tease).......or as has been mentioned before mic stands.......

HSH is the Master at DIY : P

Well it worked a treat!!

i really want one of these, but £65 for something just to hold the wand in place? ! think its more for professionals haha, would still be too much for me to wanna buy it it if it was half the price.

sexually, id prefer to be tied up with the wand held against me by my boyfriend /rather than in harness, but would still like a try, hmmm

had no control over speed so it was on high and had most intense orgasm ever!!!

what just the one??

@ Fisting....i like holding it too as you describe, but prefer fixing in place for longer fun, especially as it leaves me hands free to take care of other things :-)

if anyone likes a bit of a tease then here's a little trick. buy a hydrophonics timer ( i'm sure there are other timers, the point is you need one that works in seconds as opposed to a normal lightswitch one that works in 5 minute intervals or more). wire up the timer to a multiway plug and you can then plu in any mains vibe to the adapter - the timer will have an on/off period....so on for say 15 seconds and off for 1 minute., or basically any such combination that you choose. Neat way of prolonging a tease without manually switching on/off.......

oooooh exciting!

i dont know if im allowed to say this, but theres similar online for cheaper if you do a quick google, so i may start saving up my pennies :)

Oooo