Recently bought one of these....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16366

and I'll tell ya what, for a fiver.....it's GREAT!

I like a nice solo wank now and again and really don't like the idea of those fleshlight thingys, I guess I actually like the old 5 knuckle shuffle. So was looking for something 'manual', but heightened.

Even has a handy hole at the end so when you shoot your muck you can still direct it wherever takes your fancy. good eh?

Fabulous feel to it, really tight, but why does it have to be that garish colour???

The colour is probably why it's a fiver ;) xx

One of the more realistic colours I guess...

AA, get him one and tell him to give it a try :D

solo masturbation aint just for women ya know! even when in a relationship. A good old thomas the tank can sort all sorts of problems out :D

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Lol! Yeah, I know, but I wouldn't be all that happy if he became dependent on it. Although, sex for him is very painful due to his illness, it may be a good idea to get him "involved" again. But is sex drive is dropping lots too though.

Give him a lazy blowjob! and then use a toy! Sorted!.. well maybe!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

See, this is why I thought of it! But, I dont think he'd get his sex drive up enough for it at the moment. Tablets are causing a bad effect. He's getting a dodgy rash on his hands from them too! But the doctor doesn't want to change the meds again.. Cuz the next ones up are the opiates and that def wont solve the sex drive situation!

It might sound silly but have you tried approaching sex in a non sexual way? I remember once when I was ill and couldn't get it up because I had a fever and then was stressing a bit... AdnaW just put her head on my stomach kissed my stomach, relaxed me and made it about feeling good, erect or not! I was soon working!

We often just randomly give head if we don't like what the other is watching! Because its not sexual to us, its just pleasing!External Media

Can I just ask AA, how long has he had the arthritis for? Ax

Sounds sudden! I know this mightn't help, but it's not been that long at all! I'm sure with time, things will become easier, as you both learn how to cope, try things that work better and find exactly which meds work (or become more accustomed to the ones that have rotton side effects!).....What I have is no where near as bad as what your OH has....but it's taken me....hmmm about 3 years (including some other issues) to feel like things are finally slotting into place!

Ax

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, I've tried all that. he likes cuddles, but we never get anywhere with it. But cuddles make him feel a lot better. Just frustrates me though..

Sorry for you then AA!External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, its that time that is the problem. He is getting quite depressed and the damage is already done, he isn't going to get better. All the doctors can do is slow down the disease (with any bit of luck) and pump him with painkillers.

No he won't get better....but if you both work at dealing with it, it will get easier to cope with! It'll take time though, especially with depression involved....it sounds like you're doing all the right things to help him and one day it'll just *click* and it'll start to get easier to cope with.

I'm sure you've tried this already, but keep on at the doctors, there are tons of types of painkillers that all work differently so there might be one or two he hasn't tried yet?

Has he tried anti ds as a pain modifier?....no idea if this works with arthritis, just know I was prescribed it for my pain and my dad for his sciatica.

Ax

Good luck with it! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are amazing, he is lucky to have you!

Ax

I'll bring it back to topic! After a hug with Avrielle_Aniko *huuuuuuuuuuuuug*

MrMisbehavin - you should write a review for it - basically what you've already written in your first post, maybe elaborate on it a bit?

What did the box look like when it arrived? What material is it? How does it feel? What is the texture like inside? And How does it feel when you are using it? Realistic or a totally new sensation? Was it comfortable to use? And did it give the desired effect? Was it easy to clean? Have you used it with a partner? Is it value for money? Would you recommend it to others?

Alongside any other points you can think of!

Hope that helps!

Oh almost forgot here's the link:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html?p=16366

x

Aww but its always a good place to start and for £5 you can't really go wrong if you are curious about a new type of toy you haven't tried before?

Think you need the new Tenga for Christmas!!

x

All sex toys are that colour! For some insane reason, they think we like garish pink! I honestly can't think of a more unsexy colour. Even boring colours like brown or cream have associations with chocolate and cum and stuff. A brown anal toy might be in bad taste though lol!

I prefer brightly coloured ones to the flesh ones - at least they're not completely pretending to be something they're not! Some of the cheap ones that are flesh tones tend to put me off because they look so funny!

x

They almost look like boiled sweeties when they are clear bright colours!

x

Some good bargains about! Wonder what they might do next after the 10 for £10 and september special?

x

Yea I'm wondering if I can afford one for my OH for Christmas!

x

Garish pink - yuk. Not sure how I could wank into that even if they are cheap!