Rechargable Toys/Womanizer losing power?

A few months back I bought the womanizer premium and loved it. I don’t charge it every single time after using it but l do charge it fairly often and don’t wait till the toy is low. Now I’m thinking that might have been a bad mistake … recently when l use it, it feels like it has way less power even when it’s on the highest setting. Before, it was so powerful I could orgasm in 2 minutes or less and now when l I use it l can’t orgasm no matter how long I use it and even on the highest setting it feels nowhere near as powerful as it used to be.

Is it possible that its losing power because l charge it too much? I wondered if it could be because of the other button you push that randomly selects a mode for you but every time I turn it off and then turn it back on again it goes back to the lowest normal setting.

Any other suggestions for strong toys like it? I already have one Satisfyer and a suki rechargable by vedo.

1 Like

I’ve never really had this issue with any toy. I’ve had my womaniser premium for about a year now and it still works perfectly. I try to charge it every time it goes onto the second light which is quite often since I use it almost every time I masturbate now. Maybe the toy is faulty? I’d suggest getting in touch with customer care if you feel like it is faulty. The best way is by emailing them.

3 Likes

We had this issue with an older womanizer. After about a year the highest setting was no longer enough to provide an orgasm when it was comfortably enough when new. After several frustrating sessions we replaced it with a premium. Ours is ok still at the minute but it’s sound like yours it’s wearing out in the same way.

Sadly when it comes to things that charge up the battery life varies before it starts to hold less charge but I’d have thought after a few months you’d not be effected by this issue as yet

We’ve not had issues with the womaniser although not using the premium and we’ve never used full power. It seems pretty bad if a product that’s less than 12 months old is now failing to perform so I’d just message LH and see what they say.

A quick Google suggests that ‘The typical estimated life of a Lithium-Ion battery is about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles, whichever occurs first.’ This is a lot less than I expected but I’d still guess that you haven’t charged it this many times?