Recommend an anal dildo

Ok so I've been exploring the work of anal play.

I'm Straight but loved my ass being played with.

I've bought a Doc Johnson Crystal Jellies Anal Starter Dildo 6 Inch

And it's amazing but i wanna go a bit bigger and thicker I went for a Medium Penis Butt Plug but the head is far too big to go in.

Is there anything on LH that would be good for me?

I was thinking maybe: Basix Realistic Slim 7 Inch Dildo

I need to get a slim head to go in first ideally.

Any reccomendations?

You could try one of the Titanmen Big Stuff bangers from the Doc:

medium: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17120

large: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17121

Or would that be too big for you? I have the large, and it delivers every time. Highly curved though, may not be what you're after.

Yea that looks huge!

Its 6" circumference the one I'm using now (doc Johnson) is 3.24" around.

Think I need 4" or 4.5" but the head needs to be small like the doc johnson it slides in easy with lube.

Well, you mentioned bigger and thicker ;) They are not huge, more like low or mid medium in absolute sense. From really small things that are backdoor-dedicated and good (I don't really know anything about classic dildos), there are only two I can think of, but they are not carried by this outfit:

1. Obsession from Master Series

2. Red Ringer from the Doc's Red Boy line, often labelled as 'Red Boy Anal Wand' or some such

They are both seriously ringed, a lot smaller at the top than below (the ringer starts from 1 inch and goes up), and are good for training. Google for these, even if you confine yourself to this place.

They both look like they would feel quite strange.

I'm after smooth as possible don't mind the odd vein feel.

Also suction at the bottom is a must as I like sticking it to places :P

Went for the Basix Realistic Slim 7 Inch Dildo

Hope it fits :)

Unfortunatly it was too big :( could only get the tip in!

Maybe try a few different butt plugs to warm up to, different shapes might be useful to think about as well as sizes. Wear butt plug for a while then try the dildo... With loads of lube. That usually helps me get things in lol! Keep relaxed and don't give up! :)

Whammy wrote:

Unfortunatly it was too big :( could only get the tip in!

Perhaps rather than investing in new toys, you could try some muscle exercises, which will probably be more helpful. Have you tried consciously relaxing the sphincter muscle? It's not the same as the natural function speedup — try to achieve the same thing, but without the internal pushing. At the same time, keep gently shoving the toy inside, or at least keep it steady where it is, for a longer while, preferably. The key is to relax, as your muscles can take a lot and then some, quite naturally. It's all about harnessing that power in a conscious fashion, plus repetition of course once you manage something.