Recommend any bullet vibrators?

Hi, im looking to buy a bullet vibrator that lasts long and doesnt break easily. Most bullet vibrators that come with my toys break after the first and second try and I was wondering if there a bullet vibrator that doesnt break so easily. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator and I like it :smiling_face: and it’s lasted just fine the past couple years :ok_hand:

If you’re looking for one to replace the small buzzy battery cell powered ones that come as standard with various toys I would 100% recommend the Mantric Bulllet. It is rechargeable and has much more rumbly satisfying vibrations and is also small enough that it will fit in the normal generic bullet spacings in toys. Any toy that comes with it’s own bullet, the first thing I always do is swap it out for the Mantric. I’ve had mine years and it still works great.

1 Like

Lovesense lipstick tango bullet is my go to choice :ok_hand:

1 Like

As per @Peitho, @GoGirl12 and @AJSTAR, the mantric, tracey cox supersex and we-vibe Tango bullets have all been extremely reliable.

All very different in feel and use though. The mantric one offers a pretty busy intense affair, the tracey cox is similar but the squishy silicone makes it a lot softer in use. The Tango X has retired them for us though, a lot rumblier, and the 8 speed controls means that you can control it from very soft to knock your teeth out power.

What are you after in terms of power?

Well most of the vibrators I used didn’t do much so I guess I’m looking for something that’s compatible with most sex toys and also very strong.