Recommend me a good Massage Oil/Lube

So I plan on treating the OH to a nice full body massage, complete with happy ending, sometime soon. So I'd like to get a good quality oil that's safe to use internally on her; I figured my best bet would be to ask here.

I've looked around a bit, and although the obvious choice seems to be the Durex ones, I'd be happy to spend a bit more and get something that's really good quality. Some of the Shunga kits are fantastic (aesthetics are everything), but I'm not sure how safe they are for internal use.

Another thing: the oil that we have at the moment is an Ann Summers one, and it leaves that horrible sticky feeling after use, meaning a shower is almost necessary straight after. This isn't something I want; I'd prefer if we could just wrap up and pass out gracefully afterwards. So if there's any oils I should avoid which suffer from this also, please let me know.

Cheers guys!

the durex stuff gets way too sticky

I have only one recommendation for you - Silicone Lube! Sleek, ideal for massage and perfect for sex. I'd recommend starting with a small bottle like ID Millennium Silicone Lube 29ml which isn't too expensive and will help you decide whether you love it quite as much as I do...

Here's our silicone lube FAQ (complete with video) which should answer pretty much every question you can think of. And if it doesn't - let me know so I can get it added.

As for residual stickiness, I never find any and even though silicone lube isn't water-soluable a good massage has never left me in need of a shower afterwards. The morning after is fine.

Avoid Durex so, cheers for that!

And using a silicone lube never even occurred to me, cheers Alice! Something like the ID one looks worth a try alright. I can always bring out the scented candles if some fragrance is needed But yeah, thanks for that, I've only ever used water based lubes so I never would've thought of the silicone ones for this purpose.