Feather Tickler
Massage Oil/Lube
Cockrings
Few different costumes.

1 Like

Njoy wand - it’s my wife’s favourite

Hog tie?

Are you in to impact play?

If so there’s canes, floggers, crops, whips etc.

What about a thrusting machine

What clit sucker do you have, and how do you like it? There’s some variety out there these days and that might be a space to upgrade.

Glass Dildo
Larger Dildo (length, girth, fantasy one maybe?)
Penis Extender/Sleeve

The Liberator Scoop has been a surprisingly appreciated addition to our bedroom. It’s a big chunk of change, but if you already feel like you have your toy bases covered, just save up a little longer. If you can wait til you have a code that knocks 15, 20, 25% off of it I think it’s a real winner to add to your existing toys.

1 Like

100% recommend LH pink glass G spot dildo - it’s amazing. Never squirted before until we used this :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Must check this out, i love my glass dildo plus it doesnt give me a skin reaction like others have

2 Likes

Got a link?

The double ended glass dildo but make sure you have water proof sheets it makes you squirt like never before

2 Likes

I love mine

Sorry I was unable to access LH earlier, here’s a link to the glass dildo I mentioned

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-sensual-glass-double-ended-g-spot-dildo/a45603g82144.html

100% agree​:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: I’ve soaked through the duvet, sheet, protector and right into the mattress - we now have splash blankets so I can fully relax… .it’s no fun stripping the bed at 1am!

1 Like

Cor that’s some good collection! I can’t think of anything else off the top what I could recommend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Would highly recommend this, it has the eyes rolling back in my head everytime https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/p/lovehoney-love-thruster-rechargeable-thrusting-rabbit-vibrator/a48171g85908.html

Remote Love Egg / Butt plug for each partner to take control. great fun inside and outside, but watch for noise!!