Recommendation for a sexy night

Hello everyone! I’m looking for some recommendations on outfits or lingerie to wear for a special night with my husband. After childbirth, I’ve been feeling a bit less confident, so I’d love some suggestions that can help me feel sexy and empowered again. I’m open to different styles and colors, but I’d appreciate any specific recommendations or tips that you may have. Thank you in advance for your help!

I can 100% recommend this Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Me Black Basque Set - Lovehoney UK

It’s what I’m wearing in my profile picture and does wonders for the girls!

Also love this Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Lace Spanking Bodystocking - Lovehoney UK

It’s way more flattering than I imagined it was going to be me and my OH nearly fell over when he saw me in it :two_hearts: x

3 Likes

thank you so much for your awesome recommendations! I really appreciate it! That Basque Set sounds absolutely amazing, and if it does wonders, count me in! The Bodystocking sounds like a total showstopper too. I can’t wait to give these a try and surprise my hubby! Thanks again for sharing your personal experiences, it’s super helpful! Sending you lots of love and gratitude! x

3 Likes

From a male point of view the recommendations made by @having-fun are spot on. The basque set is stunning and the body stocking idea is great. You must let us know what you go far, good luck

4 Likes

@chloeakersuk
Can I ask if you are ok showing your stomach- this can often be a no no to show after childbirth

If your stomach is good go for a classy bra, suspender and stocking set with matching knickers

If you want to hide - I agree with others- sexy basques are always a hit(but can be uncomfortable)

:stockings:

1 Like

You’re very welcome. Hope you feel amazing, sexy and wonderful in them :two_hearts:

Ps I wore the Basque with only hold up stockings …didn’t bother with the thong lol

2 Likes

I’ve just bought a pair of crotchless knickers that have a pearl string which sits on my clit
Team that with a 1/4 cup bra

There are some beautiful body stockings out there too

4 Likes

@having-fun … that certainly sounds like a fantastic combo…im sure you looked amazing for your hub.

2 Likes

@chloeakersuk I was the same after child birth and it took me many years to even contemplate any kind of lingerie,or anything that didn’t keep me completely covered up, but it was a LH body stocking that gave me my confidence back and is still one of our favs even though now my collection is growing again.

Not really a tip so to speak, but what I have since come to realise is all my worries and imperfections were only a big negative thing my head and my OH hasn’t and doesn’t see them the way I do, yes my body has change but he still loves it just as much as it is now too.

Good luck in finding your confidence and empowerment too :muscle:t2:.

1 Like