Recommendations for a £15-£30 vibrator?

I have used 2 different dildos now and one butt plug but now I want to finally try a vibrator. Does anyone have any good recommendations from around £15-£30?

1 Like

Try a realistic quiet vibe decent girth too my oh swears by hers I can understand why by her reactions

Hi, I love a good wand, there’s a rechargeable one in the 50% off sale but isn’t a vibrator for internally. But in the same is a rabbit Buy Lovehoney Sex Toys, Lubricants and Bondage at Lovehoney | Easy Returns and 1
Lovehoney Power Play 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator

Within your budget so can tease your gspot and clit at the same time.

More fir your money in the sale

Great shout to be honest you get what you pay for but sale means it’s even better.

If you get a vibe that can be both g spot and clit this play then no brainer !!

A good rechargeable full sized wand is an essential in a toy collection.

I love magic wands myself. This rechargeable wand is almost identical to the one I already own and is on offer at the moment :slight_smile:

I agree a full size wand is essential :lovehoney_heart:

1 Like

My Mrs loves this little bullet thing. She had a fifty shades of grey vibrator that was the old faithful but the size and buzz always returns her to this compact unit. I was going to buy her a cheap rabbit recently but sometimes less is more.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/p/lovehoney-mini-thrill-rechargeable-silicone-bullet-vibrator/a45398g85525.html

We have had this toy for a while, hadn’t used it before, but took it for a night away with us.

The first thing to say is that it is powerful on a range of settings, the second thing is that it is easy to position and the magnet holds things in place. Take time to position it correctly and wear tight knickers or trousers to hold it in place.

The remote control has a decent range, but not excess, so you have to be in close proximity.

The downside is that it isn’t quiet, it is okay if you are in a noisy bar, or when walking round a town centre will plenty of background noise.

We took on our recent night away and had fun whilst walking round the town centre. It is giving each other those naughty little looks which builds the sensual tension, whilst your other half is trying to keep her composure.

Would recommend.

1 Like

Ok a forced/controlled orgasm is amazing! Literally so so good I felt naughty and couldn’t stop cumming fr when I begged him to stop he stopped straight away and after a break it was fine. Recommend it to any one who wants to try something like this. Very sensitive though