Recommendations for a chastity cage?

I hope so thank you
It feels a long time since I I have worn my Chastity cage

I have been thinking about buying a smaller one I don’t know if that makes a difference or any more intense

1 Like

I have 3 different metal cages of different sizes and they do feel different as you can imagine. Try it and see. That’s the best thing.

A couple of my cages have optional catheters (sounds) which give a very different sensation too.

1 Like

Good evening I’ve just been instructed to put on my Chastity cage As I’ve just showered
I need to start being a good boy
I really struggle to stop playing with it

edited by mod

Sorry what do you mean ??

Are the padlocks provided reliable? I.e they don’t break. The main thing holding me back now is my fear of this and a trip to A and E….

My partner is up for it. I feel desperate to try it.

Padlocks are fine, you can also get aftermarket ones or use plastic tags if metal cannot be used. My boyfriend didn’t wear his too much last year, just once or twice but he’s got his silicone cage on now as I was going out of town for a week and it seemed a good time to use it again.

1 Like

Hi, I currently have a cage and it gives me about 6 cm in length that fits well, and I enjoy but I was considering buying a very short in length cage
I don’t want to hurt myself, and just wondered if anyone else had tried

@rockstar forgive me for asking but would this be suitable for me? I’m 6 inches long and 5 girth. I have no frame of reference so no idea if this is right for me. I get the idea it’s meant to be tight but I’m unsure as to how tight…

It all depends on what you’re looking for.

If you want something very small and constrictive then something 2" long or less will do that for you.

If you want to wear it for a longer time then something 3 - 4" long should be OK but will still let you know if you start to get hard.

The key dimension is the diameter of the back ring. I take a 45mm inside diameter back ring but it’s difficult to measure what you need accurately so it might be an idea to buy a cage which comes with a selection of back rings.

I would recommend an open metal cage rather than a closed plastic one as its more hygienic to wear for longer periods and the weight feels good.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you! I’d only be wearing it temporarily while my wife teases me with it on. Wouldn’t be for longer term use I don’t imagine…

I’ve just had instructions off my naughty friends to wear my chastity cage as she’s coming into her time of the month
she says it’s only fair

I’ve only been wearing it an hour and it’s teasing my Willy like crazy already

For me the biggest issue is finding cages/tubes with inner diameters bigger than 38mm. Back rings are available aplenty but cages/ tubes for ‘meatier’ cocks is really hard. I ended up fabricating my own from 45mm stainless steel rings and welding it together at work.

Go to a site called Cuck in Chasity. They have all different types and sizes.