Recommendations for strap on to use on boyfriend.

My boyfriend like anal play, until now I've just used my fingers on him but he has asked if we could experiment with a strap on. Can anyone recommend a strap on that would bring pleasure to a man?

If you have only used fingers previously you need to start small.

This kit had a small dildo that is made from silicone (which is great since it is not porous and wont harbour bacteria). Many people begin with a kit like this and then buy a larger dildo later on if the reciever would like that :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425

The Doc Johnson vac u lock system is a good pegging dildo. The material that they are made of is soft but manages to retain the rigidity that you need for penetration. I can also recommend the King Cock pegging dildos. They all come in different sizes. If you do start out small I can guarantee that he will soon be begging for bigger. If he feels that it's all a bit tight several fingers will no doubt help him along the way and before you know it he'll be taking 8 inch circumference ones.

We got the Red Rider Unisex strap-on, my OH is wearing it in my profile pic, it has a g-spot/p-spot curve on the dildo so is ideal for stimualing the prostate, which is great, it's very secure and it can be used with other dildo's so with experience bigger or different shaped dildo can be used, also larger rings can be used for bigger dildo's, it's not the sexiest looking strap-on but its definitely great for a first go!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971

Fragglerocks all good advice above, I salute you and can guarantee you you'll drive your man wild when he sees you wearing your strap on. How do you feel about taking control? It will certainly add to your sexual armoury and I think the more you get into your new role the more you will both get out of it.

Let us know what you decide on and how you get on. We started off with the Sportsheets Starter kit, but although I will be a little while yet I've got my eyes in the red rider as Yesman suggests. Good luck!😉