recommendations silent gaureented to please vibe.

Evening,

Been asked to source a gaureented to pleasure vibe/dildo/toy for lady.

But has to be silent and affordable.

Have seen the new 'happy rabbits' but can anyone recommend something for me to pass on?

thanks

dan

I haven't yet tried the Happy Rabbits but they sound amazing! At the moment though, I have 'The Silencer' which is a very powerful vibe and it's practically silent! Great reviews too.

I'm still waiting for my Happy Rabbit to charge before I can test it out.

still waiting for it to charge?! :-o

i think the happy rabbit is winner at the moment. but is pricier then had first planned. still, if it is worth it....

lovehoney Oh! rabbit gspot is very quiet;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22189

nice review ;-)

think for recharge possibilties and new look etc prob pay extra for the new happy ones?

i just got the lelo mia and tried it out yesterday- it is very quiet and powerful and it charges with the usb thingy on your computer! i love it already

oh, usb charger sounds a very good option. i will mention that!

also, anyone used the 'rock-chick' toys?

Another vote for Lelo Mia. Its not that expensive, very silent, rechargeable and strong. You start to save on batteries after a while so it pays off, in the end. The new rabbits also having good reviews and I will get one in June.

otherwise the Silencer may be a good option. Or the Pin Ups bullets are quiet and strong. Although the Mia is bit stronger.

The new PicoBong toys seem pretty silent and powerful. Although the Happy Rabbit is the most silent toy I've tried.