Recommended toys for use on a woman by partner

Hey,
I recently made a topic on recommended toys for a guy to use or be used on them by a partner.

Now I’m curious of what toys you would recommend to use on a woman?
Could be interesting for my girlfriend.

Linking Lovehoney products would be handy.
If you can use [ product name ] ( product link ) without spaces for correct formatting.

Thank you!

1 Like

Wands always seem to be a go to item and i have heard good things about the womanizer series

1 Like

Pretty much all of them. :slightly_smiling_face:

As @Ian_Chimp says, could be pretty much everything!
It really comes down to the people involved IMO.
There is no point in me using a toy on my OH she has no interest in - for example she has issues around butt stuff but really enjoys in right frame of mind - so although I love it when she surprises me by wearing a plug, she would not appreciate it if I tried to randomly slip one in for her.
Also the person using it and what they are comfortable with, otherwise the energy/vibe in the room kills the moment if feeling insecure or threatened by whatever it might be.

I guess all I’m saying is if you are more specific with what your girlfriend would normally like (vibes for clit ie wand, internal stimulation, butt, combination) and ask for recommendations around that, you’ll get suggestions that are a lot more helpful.

Not sure if that helps or not

2 Likes

Clit stuff mainly, wands.
Mainly looking to see what people recommend and link so I can show her, also I made this topic in a way that could help others out possibly finding stuff.
@Mr_Kink1

Fair enough, well we have a couple of rechargeable wands we use if we need to be a little more quiet or are travelling, but the one that my OH loves is the LH Deluxe:

By itself she loves the variations and power, and the head means she hits every spot she wants. It’s great fun for me when I tie her up too. So for kink nights, this is defo our ‘go to’ wand without doubt.
We also love the head attachments too, such as:

I won’t put them all down, but they transform the wand for the OH. And of course, there are male attachments too:

I was very sceptical when I ordered this but treated myself as most of what we get is for the OH (she’s quite submissive and I love to please). It feels pretty incredible, although generally finishes me off quicker than I’d like.

1 Like

Are mains/plug powered Wands usually better than battery powered? was thinking of going for one at some point.

Mains-powered wands tend to be a lot more powerful than battery powered (though I believe there are a couple that can go toe-to-toe). They also tend to be much larger overall, and with much bigger heads (so are great for broad stimulation).

Mains-powered wands are really popular, but Mrs Chimp actually prefers the medium rechargeable ones even though they’re smaller and not as powerful. She finds if the frequency is right (deep and rumbly, rather than buzzy) then they work for her just fine. :slightly_smiling_face: They’re still quite broad versus something like a bullet, but rarely as big as a mains wand.

It’s worth saying that every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm machine can be the next person’s ‘meh’. But I think half the fun of sex toys is the exploration. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Mrs Chimp’s Top 3 wands:

Mantric              Desire            Tracey Cox

2 Likes

So true @Ian_Chimp, Mrs Sen’s “meh” toys are the suction ones (we have x2 satisfyer toys) and whilst they are not unpleasant for her, they don’t really do that much either, we also have a rabit vibe that is rarely used.

Our Doxy mains powered wand will get her there 99.9% of the time (there was one time where her head just wasn’t in it and she couldn’t get there at all) but only if used in combo with a dildo. All vibrating toys are just warm ups for her.

3 Likes

Yep, agree entirely with @Ian_Chimp, one mans meat is another mans gravy and all that, as per orig comment it really comes down to the people using the equipment, there is no one size fits all when it comes to any sex toys.
The fun really is in the exploration, and for me and the OH that starts with an idea between us and then we’ll take it from there. I’ll still do or get things to surprise the OH for when she is tied up and blindfolded, but I know where my boundaries are and will not even try to over step otherwise I risk losing that trust and the moment is gone.

But back to wands, we find at different times we’ll go with different tools. Sometimes when spur of moment just need to grab a cordless and get to it, if I’m planning a kink night I set stuff up before and know where everything is so everything flows.
If the OH plays solo she goes with cordless, more because she doesn’t like the cable - but if I am using on her she prefers the mains as she just lies back and lets me deal with it.

Maybe have a look through the LH Store, put some random items in the Like folder, and then ask your OH her thoughts around what she prefers look of? If I tell my OH to look for a new toy for herself she hates the choice, there’s far too much. I know her pretty well, so I do it this way and suggest 5-10 diff random items and she’ll be er no, that doesn’t do this, or don’t like the look of that.

1 Like

We have a glass dildo, remote controlled vibrating butt plug and LH mini wand.
My wife loves them all, the wand is great for teasing the clit, pussy and anal. Using it gently to intensify the vibration or slightly heavier touch to drive the vibrations in.
The glass dildo can be used hot or cold for different sensations then press on the wand for sensations all the way up.
Vibrating butt plug, I do love to tease her, plenty of lube and slowly insert it, can also. Be used in conjunction with the wand, dildo for increasing the experiences

She’ll love it

1 Like

We’ve got a mains powered wand which is fantastic!

1 Like

A love egg with remote control maybe?
This looks great and has some brilliant reviews :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have the We-Vibe Touch (and now want the new version!). It’s great as a couples toy as it isn’t pinpoint or a smaller area like a bullet but still small enough to fit between you if you use it together. The size makes it easy to cover enough area so you can’t miss even if your partner has a ‘moving’ sweet spot like I sometimes have.

If it’s pushed against my clit Mr VR can feel it when he’s inside me as the vibrations travel so deeply.

I’m rubbish at links, sorry, but maybe Mr Chimp will (once again) oblige.

Well toys you ask, we have a few, 1st one was a plain glass dildo, sleek and good to tease your partner with hot or cold. A favorite of my wife is the love honey mini rechargeable wand, great for teasing nipples, clits, vigina and a us lightly sending vibrations all over. She can always use this for mutual play, vibrating your penus and anus, it can make you cum quickly!
I like to tease her with the 50 shades remote vibrating butt plug if you are into a little back door play but use plenty of lube.
To be honest all 3 could be unisex and tease each other.
Try them play