Redhead or black hair?

Hi LH people,

I've had this question for a long long long LONG time on my mind. What do men or woman prefer seeing on other woman? Red or black hair?

My bf's a buh and never likes to answer any of my questions. So, what's your opinion on this? Thanks

:D

If by red you mean ginger, I love ginger hair :) especially that dark burnt orange ginger. If you add pale skin and freckles? ooo lovely. Any colour is good though so long as is suits them. I have green hair most of the time now lol.

Black. But then I have red hair. I was told of a colour of copper. And completely white skin, but I do not have many freckles lol

Red hair is actually not as common as black/blonde/browns.

I'm a red head by way of auburn, I love my natural colour (when i don't dye it ), esp in the summer. the sun naturall bleaches my hair, so I do get tones/shades for free lol

For me, I have to say red, pale skin, green/blue eyes, freckles.

Although, I am partial to black hair but smooth/shiney, dark eyes but red wins every time

my partner prefers ginger/red with freckles x

if its between red or black then red, im not really attracted to black hair

I love the vibrant colour of redheads but black hair on the right person can also look stunning! It depends alot of the clothing they wear and how they wear their hair. So its a tricky one for me. However my husband would always go for black hair.

My OH really likes red heads, but I partly blame anime as a lot of animes have red heads with exstremely large boobs.

It don't bother me, I like the personally better

red all the way.. myself and my daughters all have shades of aubern hair and i hope neither of the girls try and dye their hair.

They are lucky as they have aubern hair with olive skin where as I am pale with freckles...

Damn, my thoughts exactly!

I've recently dyed my hair black and I'm mehhh about it. My bf's reaction: "Oh, it seems a bit darker today. Ok." LIKE WTF.. doens't matter what I do to not fall into a routine, he doesn't care how I look!

Bah, I'm gonna stick to red hair only from now on.. since I have brown eyes and pale like skin.

Guys, sigh. WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?

Well im unsure if its a total guy preference, or just a preference.

I prefer brunettes, but if i had to choice in order of Red, (ginger) or black, it would be

1)Ginger

2) Black (Dont like black hair)

3)Neon/bright Red (God i hate it, it looks so bad, and makes you look un-intelligent i think, if Blondes are supposed to be dumb, i dunno what neon Red says about you intelligence)

By the way, i know hair colour has no regards on intelligence, i just dont like fake red hair haha. But Ginger is nice : )

Can't say it makes much difference but I've know a few red heads and they've all been stunning!

As a redhead I have to say red

It!s got to be redheads for me

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

As a redhead I have to say red

me too

xGGx

I am naturally black haired (you know, it looks blue in the sun) but I think when you dye your hair black is looks too hard. Red hair is lovely but dyeing your hair really is affected by your colouring

The funny thing is, that my OH never really like red heads lol. Considering that I got his attention from the beginning he knew until I seduced him and we became together...

But then he is very light brown and by looks I always prefered very dark hair, so there are other things in motion lol

I think brunettes/black hair are the minority on the forum lol Didnt know there were so many redheads!!

Another redhead here. I used to hate my hair colour as a kid but I wouldn't have it any other colour now. It's rare to see a redhead.