remote control fun

Has anybody ever used a remote control vibrator on there OH while they have been out in public?

No, but it's something I'd like to try with my OH if we could ever afford it. Kudos on the name, by the way

Yes, the We Vibe II with remote is something I have used in public. Also a remote egg as well.

The We Vibe is comfortable to wear, stimualtes both clit and g spot which is nice. You can link my review of this product off my profile page if you like or I am happy to answer questions.

The egg to me was a bit larger and a bit less comfortable, but still provided nice stimulation. I just got a new egg I plan to take for a test drive in my last LH order that I hope will be a bit stronger. We review at a later date.

We had an egg remote control but it wasn't very strong and the remote was rubbish. I'd just like to know what people thought about it before a spent somemore money on a really good one that will hit the spot

We Vibe remote has decent range, there is a trick when you first get it to pair the remote to the toy, but that is covered in the instruction book. The We Vibe has several settings and there is a higher setting and a pulsation one that are very strong and are really wonderful in my book. The design is flexible and made to fit to a woman's body and provides pretty secure and direct contact to stimulate both the clit and g spot. To me the eggs are not as comfortbale sitting down with.

Is there a toy out there that the girl and the guy can use?