Remote control toy recommendations?

So, I have been reading reviews and can’t decide if we should go with Lovesense or the Wevibe. It sounds like the Lovesense devices have a better app from what I’ve read and they all have really good reviews. I was getting these as a Mother’s day present for my wife, and thought it would be fun to have for the bedroom, but also for a naughty date night so we can play with each other at dinner and at the bar.

Lovesense

• Edge 2 or Hush 2 (large or medium) - I enjoy larger usually with Dildo’s but saw some reviews saying the Hush 2 large is just a bit too big. To keep in budget I was only looking at purchasing one at this time…maybe she will get me the other for Father’s day! :wink:
  • Lush3 or Dolce - I’m leaning towards the Dolce for her, but just curious what the ladies would recommend between these two? Can I still have vaginal sex with her with either of these insterted at the same time from your experience?

Wevibe

• Wevibe Sync
  • Wevibe remote controlled rechargeable prostate massager.

Any other brands you would recommend you like better for similar usage?

Thanks!

3 Likes

I have both the Lush 3 and the Dolce.
I’m not overly keen on the Dolce personally, it just feels too hard even though its flexible to a degree (if that makes sense) and I find it rather uncomfortable to use internally. Puts out some pretty decent vibes used externally though. Haven’t tried PIV sex with it in place.
I like the Lush but again haven’t had PIV sex with it in although I can insert a medium sized dildo with it in there…just!
I mainly reserve both these toys for work purposes ( I do webcam modeling) The app for both these is quite good and is great for long distance play.
I would say my favourite Lovense toy has to be the Domi wand. Super powerful vibes, works with the app but unfortunately it’s not the type of toy you could get away with playing with at a bar! Lots of fun to be had for both parties in the bedroom though.

Hey, thanks for the input Wildflower…that’s good to know the Dolce! I thought that one might be a better option since it has the dual motors. She really likes clitoral stimulation so I thought it might fit the bill for remote play and PIV at the same time.

Ya, the domi wand would be fun too…but pretty sure we might have an audience if we used that in a bar or restaurant lol!

I’ve a hush and a wevibe prostate massager which both remote wise are great but I probably would lean more to the wevibe for comfort…
Although have heard the hush 2 is much more comfy than the original one what I’ve got so perhaps worth a gamble if it’s size your after :grin:

Hey @eightinchtool The two motors are a massive bonus for the Dolce. I use it just as a clit stimulator and it’s great for that. It’s a popular toy where I work so maybe it’s just me that has the issues with it?
Yes, the Domi is also a bit loud as well as looking obvious, so it might draws stares in a public place! :joy::flushed: