Remote control vibrating love eggs

Hi I’m looking for help choosing one of these. We want to buy one mainly to use when we’re out but I’ve been reading reviews on various ones but am at a loss as none seem to give an idea of how loud or quiet they are. Does anyone have any recommendations for which the would (or wouldn’t!!) recommend. I’m not expecting to be able to use it unheard in a library but the quieter it is the more settings we’ll be able to use it in. Many thanks in advance for any help and suggestions

We have the Amour Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg and have had no problems at all.

It connects reliably every time and stays connected for as long as you need it.

Both the egg and the remote are rechargeable and it is quiet enough to be used in almost any environment which has even a low level of background noise.

Thanks Rockstar. We’re very keen to try one but reading some of the reviews were worried we’d get one which we wouldn’t really be able to use out in any but the noisiest sotuations.

My wife also has a remote controlled clitoral vibrator and I use a remote controlled vibrating prostate massager and both of these are quite loud as the vibrating parts are external but the Amour egg, being internal, is much quieter in use and I doubt anyone would ever hear it unless you were in a library.

It sounds great. There’s plenty of situations I’d like to use it in but luckily a library isn’t one of them 😁. There’s not many left anyway unfortunately

We have https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37473 and it works pretty good can be a bit loud but somewhere with a normal level of background noise would easily hide the humming you more likely to be spotted pulling a funny face or squirming in your seat.

We have the fifty shades of grey remote egg. Have yet to use it out in public, but its fairly discrete (Mrs Sen had it on once when waiting for me to come home, could barely tell in our kitchen until she told me). I really want her to try it out in public, but shes apprehensive. One day, maybe