Remote control vibrator!

I've always wanted a remote control vibrator, the sort you could wear out and no one else know about it. Although I've bought one in the past, the 10-Speed vibro Remote Egg and it was rubbish, it broke pretty quickly. So I know not to cheap out if I wanted something that's really going to work and be powerful.

I've read reviews about the We-Vibe but it seems a little hit and miss. So I was wondering if theres any others that are highly rated or if the We-Vibe is the best bet.
Would really appreciate some suggestions and advice on what people have found to be the best

I've been wanting a remote controlled vibrator too and I've read soooo many reviews on everything and have decided that for me I think the we vibe 4 would be best when I finally save enough money for it. Most of the reviews seem to be quite positive for it and the new smaller design seems to fit a lot more people better than previous versions. Plus being app controlled too sounds awesome.

Hope you find one that meets your needs and is everything you've been looking for. :)

If you want other options there's a whole category for remote controlled toys, the Lelo one is supposed to be quite good. There's also the option of vibrating underwear, there are a few pairs floating around in that section x

The We-Vibe 4 does seem to be the best bet but I've heard a lot of people saying they've had trouble with the app but the fact you can use it with such a distance seems amazing! I might have to save up a lot and get the app and remote set.

Oh great! I'll defintely look into the category on remote controlled toys, want to make sure I get it right if i'm going to pay a lot of money :)

I would say a We Vibe is a brilliant choice! Otherwise I love our 50 shades egg, its definitely worth considering- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888