Remote control vibrators....

Hello all, I seek your advice on these things.

We have a romantic night in a hotel/meal/concert planned and hopefully some red hot sex involved somewhere along the line. :)

Is it a good idea to take one of these with us to use when 'out an about' and what are your experiences?

This is something we're really interested in trying too, probably not in the very near future as there are other things we're planning to try first, but I'd also be really interested to hear people's experiences and tips!

I agree the idea of these is fantastic but alas the couple me & the OH have tried have been a big let down

If someone can recommend one that actually works I'd be fascinated to hear more.

just found this

Lovehoney VibraExciter Mobile Phone Vibrator&reviewid=37199#customer_reviews

reviews are excellent!

That looks intresting but is there a him and her set?

Sorry to hijack this thread.

I have this a little loud - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

Hen Night Toad wrote:

just found this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2216&reviewid=37199#customer_reviews

reviews are excellent!

Badger73 wrote:

That looks intresting but is there a him and her set?

There certainly used to be a male version (with a vibrating cock ring) available on LH, as my wife and I have a matching pair (in black rather than silver) that we bought a couple of years ago. I don't see it available now, though.

Sadly, I'm unable to report on the effectiveness of either model for "out-and-about" remote control thrills as I've never succeeded in persuading my wife to wear hers (on an "I will if you will" arrangement). My wife is worried that it might work rather too well on her and that she might embarrass herself. For some reason, she doesn't seem to believe me entirely when I tell her that I wouldn't dare to activate it when she's in an potentially awkward situation.

Any hints?

They're good fun but they don't work that well - we've both tried them (for me, using bondage tape to keep it in the right place, for her, just hoping it stays).

Problem being, they tend to slip around to either uncomfortable or just simply 'not useful' positions. Great for a little bit of teasing but there's really no risk of going all the way while out and about, so to speak.

I thought that might be the case. I think my wife may have been put off by a story in the newspapers a few years ago about a woman who fainted in a supermarket and was discovered by those who came to her aid to be wearing vibrating panties (albeit without any causal connection being established, as I recall).

*bookmarks this page to show to Mrs CH later*

My cunning alternative is to get my wife to sit in that seat at the back of a bus which receives a strong channelling of vibrations from the engine whenever the vehicle comes to a halt. That could be fun. I'm not the only person to have noticed that, am I?

I'm really keen on having some fun with a remote control vibrator but really not sure which one to go for. Would be grateful for any 'tried and tested' recommendations. I'd like to go for something wireless so that my boy can surprise from afar...

(sorry to hijack this thread :))

We had an "Oyster" by Button Toys several years ago, after seeing it on a Channel 4 programme. That seemed to do the business, although the wire between the receiver and the vibrator was a bit short and it was hard to keep in position. I'm not sure why we stopped using it, but it's stopped working now.

They did make a male version called the "Octopus", I'm sure a google search would find it...

We also have an Oyster remote vibe...it's expensive and quite fiddly getting it set up, some panties are better than others at keeping the vibe in the crucial spot. The battery pack is also not necessarily the easiest thing to conceal, if your wife is wearing a dress then there'll be nowhere for the pack to go. It also isn't quite powerful enough to take Mrs Hatchooooo over the edge...it can drive her mad with frustration but she has to actually press it onto herself for the orgasm to happen. That's fine in a car...or even on a fairly empty train! But, unless you're very sensitive, you won't have an orgasm in the queue at Sainsbury's...which will probably be a relief for everyone!

The great thing about it is it's just hysterically naughty! Whether it's during the day out shopping, or at night in town it just gradually drives you both wild...you will end up having to race home or back to your hotel for some rampant privacy. It's not just about you buzzing her either...it's almost better when she has control...sitting at a bar having some cocktails I was shocked and delighted to notice a flushed and slightly distracted look come over my wife's face as the good looking barman was chatting with us as he made our drinks. A sly smile and a slight crossing of her eyes confirmed she was thoroughly enjoying life!

Hatchoooo wrote:

The great thing about it is it's just hysterically naughty! Whether it's during the day out shopping, or at night in town it just gradually drives you both wild...you will end up having to race home or back to your hotel for some rampant privacy. It's not just about you buzzing her either...it's almost better when she has control...sitting at a bar having some cocktails I was shocked and delighted to notice a flushed and slightly distracted look come over my wife's face as the good looking barman was chatting with us as he made our drinks. A sly smile and a slight crossing of her eyes confirmed she was thoroughly enjoying life!

Wow... that's the sort of evening that I dream about! Thanks for describing it in such delicious terms. I'm definitely getting Mrs CH to read this thread.

If you buy one Mrs CH will not be disappointed! We originally bought ours as a bit of an impulse gimmick but we had completely underestimated the Oyster's potential. It's great because it allows public naughtiness that is somehow still completely private. Cheltenham races was another memorable Oyster outing!

Thanks for all th

Hatchoooo wrote:

That's what I was hoping to hear I think!

Thanks for all the responses, it's been interesting reading them, and I certainly didn't mind any hijacks!!! :)

As a post-script, I showed Mrs CH the comments on this thread. She's particularly relieved to hear that there's little chance of the remote control vibrator sending her over the edge in public! She's a lot more keen now to explore the idea of trying it out, albeit initially in a low-risk setting with her in complete control. That's a big step forward which opens up the possibility of lots of naughty fun for both of us -- so many thanks to those who have contributed to this thread and have thereby helped us as well as the original poster.

I've wore the one activated by mobile before and it was a lot of fun, until the line for the Carvery got busy, had to turn it off as there were about 20 mobile signals setting it off with people only a metre or two away.

It was an AMAZING date though, and the sex after was just WOW

protectyournuts wrote:

I've wore the one activated by mobile before and it was a lot of fun, until the line for the Carvery got busy, had to turn it off as there were about 20 mobile signals setting it off with people only a metre or two away.

It was an AMAZING date though, and the sex after was just WOW

So this would work on a bloke then? Am I reading this right ?

The berman remote vibe is good as a wireless remote clit vibe, and quiet, but over priced for what it is. You do need to discard the useless knickers that come with it and design your own way of wearing it (see tips in my reviews) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16970 If you can stand the price, you can have a lot of secretly vibrating fun :-)

I also note that there is an Eve remote control unit that looks similar but is cheaper. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24668