Remote or app controlled vibrating cock rings

Me and mrstoysrus are having a night away soon, and doing some sightseeing too, but of course we will be having lots of fun too, I like secret public fun, we have a we vibe app controlled toy that we have used when out and about, I like the idea of mrstoysrus being able to do something like that to me, but I don’t know if a vibrating cock ring would arouse me, possibly it would if we were out and about, have any of you used one? Does it get you hard? The app controlled ones are a lot of money, but if it doesn’t get me going it would be a waste, the remote/app controlled plugs look fun too

2 Likes

Sounds like it could be worth experimenting with, but would also welcome others view on how good they are? I had it in my mind that vibrating cock rings were only made for Clit vibrating when you are inside your partner, so if it’s different, would be interested to hear how they perform? Might be getting one for a weekend away too soon, primarily for vibrating my wife’s clit while inside her, so would love to hear if they are any good either way?

1 Like

That’s what I think, I can’t see it getting me all hot and horny, a vibrating or thrusting butt plug would be a better option I think

1 Like

One area of concern is you don’t want to wear a cock ring too long, can cause damage. That said we do go out with vibrating butt plugs. Gets us totally aroused where we are practically ripping each other’s clothes off once home.

3 Likes

I totally get that, when we go out and mrstoysrus has the We-Vibe in, as soon as we get home it’s straight up to bed!

I was always concerned about toys like this, I cannot say I ever tried it but it must be so fun and adds more intensity. I have always been afraid of a toy with like batteries or something electrical in it…

Im actually gonna ask my partner he has a reg cock ring.

And so it’s not just a gimmick wow, Ive been missing out we have about 14 plugs all sizes shapes materials. We just stayed away from inflatable, vibrating ones, etc but thank you!

What is a good quality vibrating butt plug (around 1.75 width large)

Love the idea of incorporating some secret public fun! I’m not sure if a cock ring is the way to go for this type of experience.

We absolutely love how cockrings enhance mutual pleasure during intercourse. The remote makes cycling through the vibration patterns all the more seamless and thrilling.

However in my opinion the cockring alone wouldn’t provide enough of a thrill to use for secret outdoor activities. I would personally set my sights on a remote controlled prostate massager or similar.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/we-vibe-vector-app-and-remote-controlled-rechargeable-prostate-massager/a41323g85370.html

Yeah I think that’s the route I’m gonna go down, we will be having a chat later

The we-vibe Verge might be a good option. It vibrates against the perineum, which might be thrilling enough to enjoy publicly.

I don’t think that will do enough, I definitely am swaying towards something internal