Rends A10 Ultimate Piston Vibrating Male Masturbator

Just seen a vid. It's quite a size. You could prob use it as a washing machine also.

I read the product name out to my wife. Howls of laughter. She doesn't understand how anyone would fail to detect the humour.

I don't find it funny either Al :P

This definitely looks like Iron Man posted in the Pander To Me thread! It looks like something I would love to try with Mr, but from reading the description I am now slightly concerned it would render me useless!! Haha!

Hi DavidB1986

With care and looking after I'm sure the inner cup would last longer than just one use - kind of like the TENGA products. It all depends how you look after them :)

But each to their own, some people would dispose after one use, where others would carefully clean it and re-use it again and again.

Cazz x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi DavidB1986

With care and looking after I'm sure the inner cup would last longer than just one use - kind of like the TENGA products. It all depends how you look after them :)

But each to their own, some people would dispose after one use, where others would carefully clean it and re-use it again and again.

Cazz x

Ah that makes sense.

Thanks for clearing that up :D

I'd definitely be one of those to take care and clean it! Want to get the best value out of everything :p x

Maybe we are unusually accustomed to looking for sub-text.

Oh my! Looks brilliant! We best get saving for one of these! 💷💷💷

I've heard of this product before and I've had a couple of concerns, first the diameter is said to be small and the power of the thing hasn't been enough for some people. Have any of these issues been addressed? If so I may end up getting one.

Am I alone in being concerned that "Rends' is a synonym for:

"rives, divides, severs, breaks, rips, slits and splits"

And you want me to feed it my willy?

Also, an A10 is an American tank buster aircraft that fires depleted uranium shells at a rate of 3900 rounds per minute from a GAU -* Avenger 30mm Rotary Cannon. What size is the orifice in that toy?......