Rends A10 Ultimate Piston Vibrating Male Masturbator

What are your thoughts Lovehoney Community Members?

We will be filming a product video for it shortly, so keep your eyes peeled! I have never seen anything like it before!

> http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26583

:)

Oh my word... That looks intense!
And strewth, what a price tag!

If you need a tester by the way... ;) hehe

That is going to take some self control to do a video on that ???

Just love that as a thread-title Caz. Might try to persuade you to make it a sticky. Classic.

Can we see the out takes from that video please!

Wow. Thrusting action. It looks a step in the right direction. Hefty price tag but I guess the proof will be in the pudding. Would happily road test.

I think I have penis envy after looking at that thing? It looks like something Iron Man would have.

sleepycelia wrote:

I think I have penis envy after looking at that thing? It looks like something Iron Man would have.

haha YES!

Ah. I see, a chamber inside a chamber. Like the extras that could enhance the product. Especially the remote control. Would that be a wireless remote?

I wonder if LH could explain a bit more about the 'disposable sleeves' for hygiene - you have the ribbed attachment for £17.99 but then it talks about it being disposable - does that mean you have to buy a new one each time? £18 a time seems a lot! Unless i've mis-read something.. I'm confused!

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Just love that as a thread-title Caz. Might try to persuade you to make it a sticky. Classic.

Am I missing something? It's just the product name...

I know. But in context that name is beautiful.

Looks like it would be quite a thrill.The price is a little off putting but it does look all bells and whistles. The ultimate male stroker , looking forward to reading the reviews.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Am I missing something? It's just the product name...

I don't get it either, I'm not seeing anything funny or unusual there...

I had a look at a video for it..... seriously your a brave man to put your lad in this I reckon.

Maybe it was just the video but I think I'll pass untill I see a few Lovehoney reviews.

DavidB it sells replacement inserts, incase your existing one gets damaged etc....that's what I'm getting from the video, although it was in Chinese/Japanese and I may have translated it wrong.

You don't see the testosterone overload in the word choice? Right down to the semi-scientific 'A10'... 'piston', 'rends', 'ultimate'... The inclusion of 'male' is almost a redundant tautology.

“Your lad“ made me laugh that :)

Alastor wrote:

You don't see the testosterone overload in the word choice? Right down to the semi-scientific 'A10'... 'piston', 'rends', 'ultimate'... The inclusion of 'male' is almost a redundant tautology.

plus the phallic symbology of 1 and 0!

I'd love to try it, but as DonDon points out, bit of a leap of faith!

Will there be a competition, a la f*cking machine giveaway?

I would definitely give it a try... that's just quite a hefty price - the husband would have a fit if I ordered that! I just hope when the day comes that I could afford to take the leap (provided it was reviewed positively) that's it's still for sale! It's certainly an eye opener!

I'll hold you to that ;)